**Rampage Jackson for HOF**

Can't decide

Obviously he deserves it due to his wins, winning the belt and defending it

But the way he's been acting lately and the conditions he's leaving in....no

Of course. Chuck Liddell was riding a 7 fight win streak when Rampage beat him. Then he unified the UFC and PRIDE belts, which is rather HOF-worthy. Some solid wins after that in Machida, Wand and Hamill.

Wtf is wrong with the 44 who voted no, are you only judging him by his latest fight or sth?

There is no way you can justify not having Rampage in the hall of fame. Of course, the UFC hall of fame is a stupid, meaningless invention of Dana White but if we're actually talking a hypothetical MMA hall of fame, Rampage is beyond an obvious choice.
Pride hof
Mma hof

But not UFC hof

Hell yes! Most def!

Pride/UFC belt unification

His career as a whole? Hell yes.

His UFC career? Hell yes, kod chuck and wand. unified against Hendo.

he lost to forrest, rashad, jones who are all former champs. his fight with forrest was close too.

Pride hof
Mma hof

But not UFC hof

Wins over Chuck on a huge win streak, Hendo (when he was coming off wins over Wanderei and Vitor) and Machida are enough to get him in considering others that have been inducted. Anyway, there shouldn't be HoFs for promotions. The idea is silly.

Pride hof
Mma hof

But not UFC hof

Exactly.

I think it's funny how often people will trash the UFC HoF then demand that people be made a part of it. Not as funny as the dude who was bitching about the OP "stealing" his "thread style", which is the saddest/funniest thing I've seen so far in 2013, but still pretty funny.

You could argue that he's the goat at 205 and top 10 all time. I think he's in there.

There is no way you can justify not having Rampage in the hall of fame. Of course, the UFC hall of fame is a stupid, meaningless invention of Dana White but if we're actually talking a hypothetical MMA hall of fame, Rampage is beyond an obvious choice.

This. I dont think a 7-4 record should get someone into the UFC hall of fame but his collective body of work overall is definitely HOF material.

rampage was a GREAT fighter before the ufc and he became a very mediocre fighter in the ufc. If its just a UFC hof and his pride fights dont count then im on the fence because he had some great wins and some terrible losses. Rampage is whopping 7-4 in the ufc and he looked like shit against machida and hammill.

I said no once again. I think some people have really low standards for HOF. I'd say Griffin and Rampage are both out.

the only surefire ufc HOF'ers in my book are
chuck
Hughes
gsp
Anderson
Franklin
maybe Randy but his record is terrible
Bones already is a HOF imo

next tier of guys to consider:
BJ
Aldo
Faber
Cruz
Lyoto
Shogun
Sylvia
Edgar
RAshad
Forrest
probably a bunch more

I doubt they will put him in considering his relationship with the UFC.

Without a doubt..
He knocked out the unstoppable (at the time) Chuck Liddell and then defended and unified his LHW belt. Though, he did seem to choke on his bigger fights down the road (minus Machida where he got a gift decision win), so some may argue he is not worthy.

- He talked a lot of smack about Forrest and failed to defend his belt
- Got beat by Rashad in a highly anticipated/hyped fight
- Lost to Jones even though he was arguably in the best shape of his career
- Lost to Ryan freakin' Bader in his return fight to Japan

love page but no... HOF should be exclusive not all in inclusive.

Back