**Rampage Jackson for HOF**

Big name, sold a lot of PPVs, knocked out Liddell at the height of his career (and finished him in Pride years before that, too), and was the only guy after Liddell able to defend his belt until Jones. Even if he's being a butthead now I think he'd deserve it, although it may make Dana not wanna give it to him.

I agree, hope that doesn't happen. I thought Dana said they have a love hate relationship, one minute Rampage likes Dana/the UFC, hates it the next. idk haven't really followed a lot of what Rampage has been saying recently.

Yes he should. But guys like Frank Shamrock and Don Frye also should be in there and aren't. Rampage seems to have burned his bridges with the UFC, so i really doubt they'll induct him.

Only thing I could see that could possibly keep him out is his mouth. Especially as of lately.

Wow, I'm actually shocked by the lack of Rampage hate ITT. Normally there would've been AT LEAST a 1/2 dozen hate posts by now...

Rampage haters must be slacking today.

a Zuffa hall of fame for sure, but IDK if he did enough in the UFC to deserve it

I believe he has done enough to be in the HOF, however I believe he shouldn't enter for at least 5 years after he fully retires.

IMO

I think most people voting No are doing so because they think Rampage won't get in based on his relationship with Dana/ufc. Which is true but i meant more just is he a UFC HOFer in your eyes.

Since Rampages career is nearing its end, i was wondering if most people agree he should be a shoe in for the UFC HOF.

6867784599_ddb6c52197_z_crop_650x440.jpg

rashad-evans-rampage-jackson-ufc-96_crop_340x234.jpg

Rampage+Jackson.JPG

quinton-jackson-title.jpg

Henderson_jackson_600_crop_exact.jpg

Rampage-KOs-Liddell-UFC-rematch.jpg

Rampages UFC record stands at 7-4, He won the LHW belt and defended it once.

His Key wins are

-Chuck Liddell x2 (Former Champ, HOFer)
-Dan Henderson (Former Champ, future HOFer)
-Wanderlei Silva (Former Champ, future HOFer)
-Lyoto Machida (Former Champ)
-Keith Jardine
-Matt Hamill
-Ricardo Arona (Pride)
-Igor Vovchanchyn (Pride)
-Kevin Randleman (Pride)
-Murilo Bustamante (Pride)

His Key Losses are

-Wanderlei Silva x2
-Shogun Rua
-Forrest Griffin
-Rashad Evans
-Jon Jones
-Kazushi Sakuraba

I think Rampage is a definite HOFer no doubt. He made a mark on the sport, being of the the biggest stars ever in MMA. He won and defended UFC gold, and ended the reign of Chuck Liddell. Rampages losses for the most part have come against top competition and championship level fighters.

Do You Agree?

I haven't voted because i'm not really sure if you mean UFC hof or a Hypothetical MMA hof. Imo for the UFC hof If he beats Glover he should be a no brainer if he Losses he might be borderline especially with the way he's leaving. As far as MMA hof I think there is no doubt he should be in it.

Ufc hall of fame is a joke,I. t should be MMA hall of fame.

MMA hall of fame

1. Fedor
2. Royce
3. Sakuraba
4. Couture
5. Liddell
6. Crocop
7. Tito
8. Severn
9. Coleman
10. Hughes

Also believe there should be voting within the MMA community with the fans given a small amount of voting power. And yes Rampage should be in any hall of fame. Ufc, mma and biggest excuse maker with Tito.

Rampage's actions ever since losing his belt to Forrest cast a very dark shadow on what was a great career. From his monster truck rampage, several poor performances, his constant bitching, the apparent devolution of his game, to his bad acting. All of these things make it tough to root for him, at least in my eyes. Not like the UFC HOF matters anyway. Dana probably will keep him out.

I think most people voting No are doing so because they think Rampage won't get in based on his relationship with Dana/ufc. Which is true but i meant more just is he a UFC HOFer in your eyes.

I always got the impression that Dana has always liked Rampage even When Page isn't talking too highly of the ufc. it always seems like Dana is just like meh that's Rampage being Rampage

Ufc hall of fame is a joke,I. t should be MMA hall of fame.

MMA hall of fame

1. Fedor
2. Royce
3. Sakuraba
4. Couture
5. Liddell
6. Crocop
7. Tito
8. Severn
9. Coleman
10. Hughes

Also believe there should be voting within the MMA community with the fans given a small amount of voting power.

Wouldn't be a bad idea.

Even though most everyone considers it a joke, I'd like it if some of my favorite fighters that are deserving got in. Its still an accomplishment in my eyes.

I always got the impression that Dana has always liked Rampage even When Page isn't talking too highly of the ufc. it always seems like Dana is just like meh that's Rampage being Rampage

Same impression i always got.

Objectively speaking, I would say that he absolutely SHOULD be in the HOF, but at this point, I think it's pretty safe to say that he absolutely WON'T be in the HOF.

Unless he and Dana have some monumental breakthrough in their relationship, I imagine that Page will leave the UFC for Bellator, and that would absolutely cement his spot as NOT ever touching the HOF as long as Dana is alive...

100% agree with this.

No, he does not deserve to be in the UFC HoF if you only take his UFC career into consideration.

Back