Rampage hollywood movie career

Negative PR maybe? He got his role in A Team then went on a legitimate rampage that ended with a woman having a miscarriage

I don’t think anyone even remembers that besides Sherdog.

Martin Scorsese has just cast Rampage in the lead role of his next movie, which will sort of be a Black version of Goodfellas. It will be called Goodalphas.

I'd say it's going about as well as Mr. T's fighting career.

rampage always seem very hard to work with.

Idk what are you talking about TS. From 2016 he had a role in 9 movies.

He was absolutley atrocious in the A Team, and that movie was garbage too. He should never have been B.A, big ol' head and shitty hair. Looked like he was dressed as B.A going to a fancy dress party

Jardine was in bird box? Lmao good for him

Yup. “Yelling Marauder” apparently.

FilmCredit.aspx

He was good in that movie and it was a pretty good movie. But unfortunately it flopped. That kind of killed any momentum.

Negative PR maybe? He got his role in A Team then went on a legitimate rampage that ended with a woman having a miscarriage

That happened right after the Forrest fight. The Rashad Fight ended up getting postponed because of the A-Team movie.

The only fighter who can kind of act is Josh Barnett
Bautista.

Pretty sure my man Chael P. Sonnen could pull off some roles but he is too kind and leaves some spotlight for rest of the humanity as well.

Mma fighters turned actors will mostly be straight to bluray stars.... and thats being generous.

Came here to say this, he is everywhere! I literally just saw him on punisher season 2 and was thinking damn, he gets a lot of work.
I like him though. He doesnt pretend he is some great actor, he is getting work playing the big tough guy over and over. Do what makes sense. I hope he is making decent money.
Keith Jardine has 41 acting credits.

FORTY-ONE!

Logan. John Wick. The Punisher. Bird Box. Etc. Dude is everywhere.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2077124/

Mma fighters turned actors will mostly be straight to bluray stars.... and thats being generous.
Mostly, but not all. The one you love to hate, Rousey, has actually been in some very successful movies, and has new parts from what I understand.

And Jardine too.

i thought that was before a team

actually I'm sure it was

Quinton funny and still has physical attributes to be successful in H-land.I don't know if he can sustain a role that would own extensive dialogue but maybe I shouldn't say that..... I don't know the man.

Just like all the other MMA fighters whose gotten roles. Hollywood will consider MMA fighters for a role if they are big enough in pop culture.

Rampage was wildly popular at the time but then he lost the belt, went thru his legal matters and started to lose fights. I am sure he tried to find work in Hollywood but nobody ain't biting for a second rate actor in a big screen movie.

Back