Rampage Hit by Truck Last night sent 20ft in the air

Still looks better than when he fought Wand in PRIDE.

Damn. Let’s ban trucks.
You know, literally no one is suggesting a ban on guns. This lame comment is tired, so I’ll put something out there.

Automobiles used to kill a shit load of people (far more than they do today). Then they were regulated. Things like airbags, safety belts, etc., were a direct result of those regulations. Now we don’t see nearly as many automobile deaths.

Source: Ralph Nader.

So next time you want to post this overused, Ill-informed joke, be aware that cars and trucks have been regulated. Guns could be too.

You know, literally no one is suggesting a ban on guns. This lame comment is tired, so I’ll put something out there.

Automobiles used to kill a shit load of people (far more than they do today). Then they were regulated. Things like airbags, safety belts, etc., were a direct result of those regulations. Now we don’t see nearly as many automobile deaths.

Source: Ralph Nader.

So next time you want to post this overused, Ill-informed joke, be aware that cars and trucks have been regulated. Guns could be too.
Chill out mate, i am a big supporter of gun control

Rampage lost the baby....

But seriously, he is the guy who did this....

rampagearrested.jpg

18s4580v6m23jjpg.jpg

his healing abilities are on par with Wolverine if that actually happened yesterday
Yeah that cut looks surgical.. I think he just did it himself to look badass, like Tysons tattoo

I’m just happy and thankful that he can keep on trucking despite this ordeal!

Back