Rampage: "Glover is too cowardly to try and stand with me"

Oh Rampage. Frustrated that you can't Box n Bodyslam anymore? He really should move onto the WWE after he leaves the UFC. I bet the MacMahons would pay him well and he can cry all he wants about the other fighters.

If I was Glover I'd pull a Koscheck and wrestle him the entire fight, all the while call him a little bitch and whispering shit into his ear while on the ground. That would be epic to see Rampage go on a bloody Rampage live.

I love Rampage. He's a legend. But, Glover is going to stand with him, and Glover is going to hurt him. His time is now.

I believe that Rampage might be right that Glover is going to go for takedowns. But it wouldnt surprise me at all if Glover turned it into a straight up brawl. I highly doubt that this will be a boring fight.

Rampage is the biggest joke in the history of MMA, never has a fighter done so little with so much ability. What a fucking retard.

Big words from a guy who sits in front of his computer to a guy who has been a champion and fought abroad.

Yeah, he's definitely trying to bait Glover into a stand up fight.
Also I think Rampage is just frustrated because he's fought some people who have just tried to grapplefuck him, Jones is one of the few exceptions lately. Machida didn't try to grapplefuck him either, but then again Rampage didn't like that fight because Machida uses an elusive style and keeps his distance.

Also another thing I believe has Rampage mad is that yes while he can stuff the takedowns and try and force a stand up fight, that doesn't mean the other guy is gonna trade with him. They are most likely gonna revert back to trying to take him down or clinching him. See Hamill, Bader and Rashad for that one. Also Rampage is primarily a great counter puncher, he cant counter if the other guy isn't gonna throw.

I see where he's coming from, but it is also Rampage's own fault for abandoning his wrestling offense. If they don't want to trade even if he stuff the TD, then take them down yourself! He can get the KO via ground and pound, but he refuses to.

Still a Rampage fan. I hope he has a devastating win in his final UFC bout. And if not a win, I hope its a classic Rampage war that does justice to his larger-than-life MMA personality and awesome career.

Jackson said he found out through "internet snitches" that Teixeira planned to impose his will on the ground and that he was "disappointed" in the news.

is this some kind of joke?

so rampage is in wrong business he should follow the kimbo road to boxing

Glover's not gonna lay-and-pray Rampage anyways, IMO. He's gonna get in Rampage's face, land big punches, take him down, land more punches, and look for a sub OR get knocked the fuck out trying. Glover doesn't play games. He's been to 3 decisions in 21 fights.

Rampage is being stupid, but we should all be honest and realize the only reason this fight has hype is because we want two brawlers to throw leather like it's going out of style. I am not really looking to Bader-Rampage II.

It would so wonderful if Glover stands and knocks Rampage out.

And it could definately happen, Glover hits like a truck.

Rampage is getting annoying. He will get finished with strikes. Watch. Rampage isn't relevant and can't compete with even decent guys anymore.

All you gotta do is open a Rampage thread to see how shitty MMA fans are.

He's been saying this stuff for like 3 years now. If you don't like the wrestling aspect of MMA then why not try boxing?

Rampage is one of the most overrated boxers in the sport, all he throws is hooks .. and the odd uppercut. He isn't very technical and hasn't showed big power in a while.

Rampage is the biggest joke in the history of MMA, never has a fighter done so little with so much ability. What a fucking retard.

he won the title and has had an outstanding career.

yup, never done anything.

Back