Ralph, Ralph, Ralph...

Milkman Dan

Black Belt
Reaction score
I thought that Pablo really outdid himself when he messed up "Art's" board the other day. But you have have just surpassed him in that department. I must say that Art, must be feeling a bit proud right now...

I had a little too much spare time, so I figured I could use that time in a useful way. And I did.

Well done Ralph.... I came on the board and saw your name everywhere. Outstanding. You are learning fast. Art would be proud.

Well, now everybody chipped in to do some damage control on the board. Art, will just finish up the process.

Thanks for the support guys. That really means a lot to me.

youll get no support of me you ugly cunt!

Heeeeeee Treelo!!! Who are you calling an ugly cunt???? Your mom send me this pic of you and it ain't pretty.....

jim_in_thong.jpg

hahahahah. ralph treelo biacthed slapped your ass cause when i got on today all i saw was treefuk all over my board. btw why is trees mom sending you pictures of him for.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
hahahahah. ralph treelo biacthed slapped your ass cause when i got on today all i saw was treefuk all over my board.

I just wanted to own the board for 1 day in my life. And I did on sunday. I DID!!! BWHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

btw why is trees mom sending you pictures of him for.

She does that to make me feel handsome.

we'll then congrats. so i guess you can get the f-out now.

I won't go that easy........ but no invasions from my site in the future! I had my day of honor. I've returned the power to you Art. You should be happy.

thats not me...thats my dad

it you treelo i know it is. and your welcome ralph for me allow the power to borrow my board for the day. but don't let the power you had give you any bright ideas.

Don't worry. I'm too stupid to have bright ideas.

well i know that but i just wanted to make you feel good about yourself with all this treelo bashing i don't want my flock to get down on them selfs.

Back