Elections Rallies Don't Matter, Just Like We Told You

And 74 million voted for Biden. I can easily say it was dislike for liberal elites that carried Trump to 69 million votes. Why do you think GOP senators over performed Trump? If love for Trump was really the driving force you would expect him to have done better than Republican senators, he did worse.
omg how did Biden do it without rallies though?!

And good point about Trump getting killed compared to his down-ballot.

Boy, the Lounge Ladies are making the most of this one.

GOP senators overperforming Trump is not a good look for the next election. Democrats need a change in strategy. Biden is going to be a 1 term president and I don't see Harris winning in 2024.
Your switching subjects now.

This is a facile distinction between Trump and Biden voters and what motivates them. I could just as easily say nobody on the right really was excited about Trump, they were excited to “own the libs”. Trump doesn’t have any ideas, he’s popular because he is the negation of liberal elites, so it’s still hate that animates the GOP voters, not excitement for Trump. One piece of evidence for this is that Republican senators OVERPERFORMED Trump in 2020, that’s why the GOP kept the Senate and lost the White House.
Trump overperformed compared to 2016 as well.
"Owning the libs" is just an inflammatory way of saying republican policies won. Just saying, you look at a Trump rally and it was 10s of 1000's of ravenous supporters vs half a dozen people honking their horns at Biden.

Trump still got 70+ mil votes, more than Obama ever got, that's crazy!

I think they matter and help energize the base, especially for a republican. Conservatives rarely get positive coverage through the largely left-leaning media and entertainment that dominates things.

Looks how well they did in the house

GOP senators overperforming Trump is not a good look for the next election. Democrats need a change in strategy. Biden is going to be a 1 term president and I don't see Harris winning in 2024.
Its almost as if calling half the country racist nazis seemed to backfire somehow.

:eek:

Your switching subjects now.

I'm not. I'm pointing out the obvious fact there is a massive portion of the country that is against the Democratic party's current strategy. They need to do some soul searching. They should not be proud of a close election against an incompetent buffoon.

Trump overperformed compared to 2016 as well.
"Owning the libs" is just an inflammatory way of saying republican policies won. Just saying, you look at a Trump rally and it was 10s of 1000's of ravenous supporters vs half a dozen people honking their horns at Biden.
Emotion is what drives turn out, not logic. You’re kidding yourself if you think Trump voters turned out for higher tax cuts to the 1%. Like I said, Trump doesn’t have any policies to speak of and it’s silly to suggest that it is policy that is driving Trump voters.

Emotion is what drives turn out, not logic. You’re kidding yourself if you think Trump voters turned out for higher tax cuts to the 1%. Like I said, Trump doesn’t have any policies to speak of and it’s silly to suggest that it is policy that is driving Trump voters.
But they did turn out at the rallies , in numbers that dwarfed expectation.

I'm not. I'm pointing out the obvious fact there is a massive portion of the country that is against the Democratic party's current strategy. They need to do some soul searching. They should not be proud of a close election against an incompetent buffoon.
We were talking about the efficacy of rallies and what’s motivating each base, whether Dems need to do soul searching has nothing to do with that.

Also, it’s pretty rich to tell Dems to soul search when the GOP President just got rejected with the greatest number of votes ever for his opponent. Look on the mirror bud.

thats a nice way of coping
Try to respond to my posts with things that make sense, please. I don't have to "cope" as I'm not emotionally destroyed by an election. Its 4 years and then we try again. We'll be OK.
I'd prefer Trump had won, of course, but this was not the first election I witnessed. Its not the end of the world.

Try to respond to my posts with things that make sense, please. I don't have to "cope" as I'm not emotionally destroyed by an election. Its 4 years and then we try again. We'll be OK.
I'd prefer Trump had won, of course, but this was not the first election I witnessed. Its not the end of the world.

you seem upset

But they did turn out at the rallies , in numbers that dwarfed expectation.
Turning out rallies is a meaningless metric for how motivated a voting base is. It’s like judging who won an election with just in person voting and ignoring mail in. Biden’s base was predisposed to not want to go to rallies because they took Covid seriously, the Biden campaign reinforced this inclination by making the campaign mostly virtual. It’s pretty silly to judge voter excitement on rallies when it’s an asymmetric campaign in the middle of a pandemic. Clinging to the size of Trump rallies is quite silly, the results are in, Biden got more than 4 million votes more than Trump. That is greater than the population of several Republican states put together.

Good post.
Cope post btw, similar to how when Manny defeated Bradley the 2nd time
;)

Biden did have rallies. many of them. No one showed up.

Lets be real. No one was excited to vote Biden, they were excited to vote against Trump.
all the smart people stayed home and safe from the virus and mailed in their votes like intelligent people

all the anti masker frothing morons went to super spreader events and waved their stupid trump flag...

smart people> dumb people

Apparently neither do multiple videos of candidates being creepy freaks.

3hQ83Ih.gif
he lost
deal with it
keep believing your nonsensical conspiracy theories

all the smart people stayed home and safe from the virus and mailed in their votes like intelligent people

all the anti masker frothing morons went to super spreader events and waved their stupid trump flag...

smart people> dumb people
Nice, except this has nothing to do with what I said. Doesn't matter why they stayed home or came out. Point is, some did and some didn't.

Back