Elections Rallies Don't Matter, Just Like We Told You

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, it has happened twice in a row now.

In 2016, rallies didn't matter. In 2020, rallies didn't matter. Hell, it even happened in the Dem primary with Bernie vs. Biden. I know that in 2024, there will be hundreds of you goobers quacking about rallies yet again, so let's mark the occasion.

What do you think a rally actually measures? Enthusiasm? If that's the case, why did general enthusiasm favor Biden in an election where the attendance disparity in these sacred rallies was maximized due to the pandemic?

What does a rally translate to in terms of votes? It's not votes, clearly. Do you believe they, like, do more rallyishness in swing states or something? Turns out, nope. You must believe something stupid to believe that rallies matter significantly.

And what you'll eventually have to face is that no matter how much more drool and Covid comes flying out of the gaping mouths of shouting superfans, their "enthusiasm" translates into nothing. Nada.

Thank you for your time.

Weird because it seems like turnout for Trump was a lot higher than quite a few people expected.

I cant believe Biden won having never leaving his basement. ;)

Weird because it seems like turnout for Trump was a lot higher than quite a few people expected.
Correlation is not causation. Biden had no rallies and he turned out the biggest vote in US history. Rallies mean squat, it’s only the extreme activated minority that go. Doesn’t say anything about the broader electorate.

That only seems weird to you because you're not good at thinking. Biden's rallies were anemic drive-in events with almost nobody, but his turnout was record-breaking anyway. So obviously it wasn't the rallies. Trump had massive super-spreader events all over with cartoonish enthusiasm. So the rallies weren't the difference. Just like in the Dem primary. Just like in 2016.

Correlation is not causation. Biden had no rallies and he turned out the biggest vote in US history. Rallies mean squat, it’s only the extreme activated minority that go. Doesn’t say anything about the broader electorate.
Biden did have rallies. many of them. No one showed up.

Lets be real. No one was excited to vote Biden, they were excited to vote against Trump.

That only seems weird to you because you're not good at thinking. Biden's rallies were anemic drive-in events with almost nobody, but his turnout was record-breaking anyway. So obviously it wasn't the rallies. Trump had massive super-spreader events all over with cartoonish enthusiasm. So the rallies weren't the difference. Just like in the Dem primary. Just like in 2016.
Like I just said, no one was excited to vote Biden. Its a repeat of Trump/Hillary but with your side taking the W this time.

Totally true. The vast majority of voters do not go to rallies nor do they really even want to. Biden's going to most likely end up winning the popular vote by about five million once all things are said and done.

Seano is being guided, by the backwater current of his mind, to a proposition that rallies matter only for one party.

I think if your going to a rally, you already picked your guy. All those rallys did was spread covid. Trump has nobody to blame but himself.

those rallies were great for spreading covid.

only 700 people died as a result of trumps rallies

<Huh2>
So I guess we just forgot about what all the polls said prior to the vote? He exceeded expectation my a large amount and much of that was to do with his last minute push.

<Huh2>
So I guess we just forgot about what all the polls said prior to the vote? He exceeded expectation my a large amount and much of that was to do with his last minute push.

trump lost. its official.

you need to move forward

I think they did matter. It was an advantage for trump. Probably got him more votes in several states.

Rallies dont matter because of a pandemic.
Only the candidate with more of an idiot fanbase would have gone out in good faith.

Back