Rakim is the best rapper of all time

I find it hard to believe there are 20 rappers out there who are more lyrical than Rakim.

There are a lot more than 20 rappers who are more lyrical than Rakim. In the 80s Rakim was top 3 if not number 1 most lyrical but there have been hundreds of thousands of rappers since then.

no idea why this is my first time hearing this but

<{danawhoah}><NotListening>[omg1]

[<dunn]

what he just did to that mic should be illegal
It's literally the GOATest thing I've ever seen. I've watched that freestyle maybe twenty times and I'm blown away every damn time.

10 minutes of intricate rhymes, relentless flow, and lyrics that actually mean something. One take. I've yet to see anything in hip hop that can touch it.

I love Funk Flex's face during some of it. Like he's digging it, then he's impressed, then he's blown away, then some lines just straight up break his brain. You can see him start to think "Holy shit, is he delivering the GOAT verse on my show?!"

Brain matter contain too much data.
Tell a story like finger prints and blood splatter.

Last edited:
guys weak as hell. I cant get hype to this shit. maybe I'd put this stuff on if I wanted to be bored to tears and take a nap

I like to get HYPE

Black thought could freestyle his ass off for days but a goat nah . Goat is more than just freestyling

guys weak as hell. I cant get hype to this shit. maybe I'd put this stuff on if I wanted to be bored to tears and take a nap

I like to get HYPE

<LikeReally5>
If Space Force were a thing right now. I'd call a Tac Nuke to your immediate location for the level of disrespect you've shown this thread with this reply. I didn't know you were down with snitches.

so smooth

BackTatteredGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

This should have been more popular than "I Believe I Can Fly," belee dat.

giphy.gif

Do any of you guys like any of the newer style shit? I know this is a thread about Rakim I'm just curious, I've been trying new things.

<LikeReally5>
If Space Force were a thing right now. I'd call a Tac Nuke to your immediate location for the level of disrespect you've shown this thread with this reply. I didn't know you were down with snitches.
I'm not down with snitches necessarily. I'm down with winners. And tekashi is one of the biggest winners of all time.

Plus fuck them guys. They stole and leeched off 69, assaulted him, and then even planned to have him killed. He owes them nothing.

Look where they are now vs 69. They are losers smelling mens farts all day and night for the next 20+ years. 69 beat the case and is back mobbing on the streets like hes untouchable. Now THATS gangsta

I'm not down with snitches necessarily. I'm down with winners. And tekashi is one of the biggest winners of all time.

Plus fuck them guys. They stole and leeched off 69, assaulted him, and then even planned to have him killed. He owes them nothing.

Look where they are now vs 69. They are losers smelling mens farts all day and night for the next 20+ years. 69 beat the case and is back mobbing on the streets like hes untouchable. Now THATS gangsta
<YeahOKJen>

Back