News Rakic wants to fight Jiri for #1 contender

i wouldnt risk jiri right now, but i think that he need to fight to make people pay for the ppv.

put him against someone he can deal with, pick appart and knock out.

make jiri x craig (walker maybe, or spann, however, if walker lands a single strike, jiri ll sleep)

and alexander vs ankalaev (this will be sick)

i support this. Jiri was impressive but he was taking shots, and rakic leg kicks are nasty

All the peeps in Europe hate Serbia I've heard, especially the Balkan countries. Another good reason for Jiri to take the fight lol don't think he will refuse

Sorry if it's an ignorant question, but what do the Czechs have against the Serbs?

All the peeps in Europe hate Serbia I've heard, especially the Balkan countries. Another good reason for Jiri to take the fight lol don't think he will refuse
Nobody hates Serbs except salty Croatians and Albanians.

That person that told you that is probably from one of these 2 countries

nobody cares about this decisionator. Racic isnt even worth Jiri's towel boy.

fuck him jiri is the figth to make let jiri figth ankalaev next

Props and respect to Rakich for calling out Jiri. I don’t see many other fighters doing the same.

Never understood why people say this... Doesnt even make sense. You think a lower ranked fighter wouldnt mind fighting Jiri and taking his spot? These are fighters, I doubt any LHW is afraid to fight Jiri. Unlike you though they are aware that they VERY likely wont get the fight since Jiri is too high ranked right now. Rakic is not so low ranked that he couldnt call him out though.

I also like when a rank # 2 or 3 division guy is given props or respect for calling out the champion, lmao..... As if no other fighter in the division wouldnt love to fight the champion. Get real dude.

No. Jiri just went through 2 wars and delivered the violence, he earned his shot. Rakic had 2 boring performances in a row.

Rakic vs. Ankalaev is the fight, Jiri can rest and wait for the next shot.

Never understood why people say this... Doesnt even make sense. You think a lower ranked fighter wouldnt mind fighting Jiri and taking his spot? These are fighters, I doubt any LHW is afraid to fight Jiri. Unlike you though they are aware that they VERY likely wont get the fight since Jiri is too high ranked right now. Rakic is not so low ranked that he couldnt call him out though.

I also like when a rank # 2 or 3 division guy is given props or respect for calling out the champion, lmao..... As if no other fighter in the division wouldnt love to fight the champion. Get real dude.

Erm, what? We’ve seen quite often that certain fighters will steer clear of calling out other certain fighters if they think they can’t beat them. I can’t believe my comment bothered you to the point of replying with a long winded rant.

Erm, what? We’ve seen quite often that certain fighters will steer clear of calling out other certain fighters if they think they can’t beat them. I can’t believe my comment bothered you to the point of replying with a long winded rant.

Youre telling me that a guy who is raked from 15-10 wouldnt want to risk fighting Jiri and claim a rank in the top five for winning? I doubt it. More logical reason is cause they know they wont get that fight. Its like Ben Rothwell calling out Ngannou, he can do it BUT I am 100% certain Dana wont give him that fight so whats the use? get the point?

Yeah, Serbia is not a very well liked country.

Back