Media Rakic accuses Jiri of ducking

cut both of these drama queens! terrible whats become of the division since the goat jon jones left!

cut both of these drama queens! terrible whats become of the division since the goat jon jones left!

Cut them, Jan and Reyes and maybe the goat will return to the division he ran away from.

" ducking" isnt the appropriate word. Jiri has officially earned his spot along with fight style to fight Blachowicz for title where he'll actually be the slight betting favorite. Jiri also young & marketable - anything can happen ( especially with his fight style).I'm sure Dana himself has given the advice to wait.... probably even paying Jiri " step aside and relax " money.
Jiri isnt ducking Rakic - that's silly.

Lol, your goat couldn't even handle reyes or hobbled mw santos and hasent fought in like a year and a half

<{outtahere}>

the 205 division Golden Era is long gone....

Once was the best Division to ever be

Chuck
Rampage
JBJ
Machida
Shogun
Evans
Couture
Wanderlei
Tito
Griffin
Bader
Thiago
Hendo
Jardine

leaving out the only man to beat Jones, Matt Hamil. Remember Luis Cane?

leaving out the only man to beat Jones, Matt Hamil. Remember Luis Cane?
I remember when Cane tried to jump out of the cage vs Nedkov

10001969.gif

regarding Rakic, he thought to point fight his way into a title shot, it doesn't work like that and I am happy to see that approach punished. At the moment Jiri is 10x more attractive to watch

I remember when Cane tried to jump out of the cage vs Nedkov

10001969.gif

regarding Rakic, he thought to point fight his way into a title shot, it doesn't work like that and I am happy to see that approach punished. At the moment Jiri is 10x more attractive to watch
ah the golden era! I also enjoyed thiago silva.

Lmao someone tell this bitchmade diva he's about 10 months too late. Sore bum should go avenge his L to Volkan instead of clowning on twitter.

Fuck this guy. He ducked Jiri. Tried to pull the ranking card. Now he's trying to bait him into a fight.

I'm assuming that UFC have probably told Jiri that he will get a title-shot next against winner of Blachowicz/Teixeira.

I think UFC would be very happy to have Jiri as a possible Champ. Makes a lot of sense.

Jiri is what we thought Rakic would be.

I don't want to say I told you so but even before Jiri's debut I said I thought he was the superior boxer were as Rakic was much more mechanical, more typical of MMA fighters who lack much ability to slip/roll punchs or time big fight ending shots.

Strange it does seem some people actually seem to think that beign stiff and upright makes you technically superior, that anyone who can fight loose is "sloppy".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back