(Rain Jab)Alexander Gustafsson vs Jon Jones Highlight video by -*Djilprod Creative*-

Really nice, added to favorites!

Epic video. btw look at in the video, the kick he threw at 2.25 in the round was clearly blocked. Its for that one moron who thinks it was clean.

Lol that's pathetic. Why can't you just appreciate a good fight?

I didn't like the watery effects much and I would have much preferred the non dubstep version of that song, but good video otherwise.

Reminded me of the importance of the fight that shook the world of mma. It was a clash of titans, a fight worthy a seat at valhalla. Gus LHW champ 2014

Lol that's pathetic. Why can't you just appreciate a good fight?

Your pathetic, I was pointing out something for the morons that think all the head kicks landed.

Jones got the better shots in and is now proven in war. He is also proven to be human. Hope Glover beats the living death out of the champ. Nice video!

Jones got the better shots in and is now proven in war. He is also proven to be human. Hope Glover beats the living death out of the champ. Nice video!

Gus basically took JBJ's "Not Quite Human" walkout shirt and said fixed it for you. Love it.

Back