Raider Nation v28: Gruden’s Grinders

Keyshawn was saying on LA radio this morning that the Raiders were running the same exact plays that Gruden ran during his time in Tampa. Not exactly inspiring confidence in me.
I doubt that very much. Keyshawn still hates Gruden.

Looked mighty effective regardless.

Keyshawn was saying on LA radio this morning that the Raiders were running the same exact plays that Gruden ran during his time in Tampa. Not exactly inspiring confidence in me.

Keyshawn will say anything to throw Gruden under the bus, dude straight up hates Chucky.

Next up....

giphy.gif

Donald and rams expected to agree around 24 mil a year, so let's see what Mack wants after that.

Mack is right up there with GOATson and Lynch as my all time favorites, but holy fuck at the thought of paying them top QB money.

If the cap goes up significantly (like it has been), I suppose it isnt as bad as it immediately sounds.

Penn off the PUP.

Andddd Penn is practicing at RT.

Interesting.

Penn is a good dude to have on the roster, glad hes sticking around as he can toughen up the young bunch.

Damn, hat's off to Penn for taking one for the team here. It immediately addresses the RT issue for sure, pressure's on Miller though.

Will laugh my ass off if Donald turns into Haynesworth after signing that contract

Sounds like Obi got Bo’d.

Damn, hat's off to Penn for taking one for the team here. It immediately addresses the RT issue for sure, pressure's on Miller though.

One for the the team, how's that?

Having Penn RT is smart considering the stud pass rushers in the afc west.

He took less $ and changed positions to stay. Could have easily gotten more $ to stay at LT elsewhere for a year or two.

Welcome back btw.

Yes, that's why I said Penn moving to RT addresses the issues there.

Penn took a paycut and a demotion for the good of the Raiders, i.e. he "took one for the team".

Maybe that saying means something else north of the border?;)

Never thought Keyshawn was really that gifted, ran his mouth more than anything.

Don’t know if his statement has any truth to it. Maybe Gruden will address it

Never thought Keyshawn was really that gifted, ran his mouth more than anything.

Don’t know if his statement has any truth to it. Maybe Gruden will address it

Doubt it. Keyshawn just acts like a grumpy old man at this point. I'm sure Gruden will just ignore him.

He was one of Goff's biggest critics during his rookie year and now he acts like he never said anything bad about him.

Yes, that's why I said Penn moving to RT addresses the issues there.

Penn took a paycut and a demotion for the good of the Raiders, i.e. he "took one for the team".

Maybe that saying means something else north of the border?;)

So the guy that held out last year all of a sudden decided to take one for the team, lol makes sense.
Penn got more guranteed money and more than likely will not be a Raider next year so it is not really a pay cut. Money wise this was in Penns best interest
Also, Is playing RT in the afc west really a demotion?

Back