Raider Nation v28: Gruden’s Grinders

About time someone got pissed off.

About time someone got pissed off.

Lee Smith is the one dude that I would believe. Hes never held back on words so I'm glad he was the one that said something.

Defense getting shredded by a back up to the back up

tenor.gif

"Really ticks me off."

The players on defense are bad but the schemes are just horrible. PG should be switching it up but keeps the same crap going. Hopefully hes not around to ruin the draft picks.

The players on defense are bad but the schemes are just horrible. PG should be switching it up but keeps the same crap going. Hopefully hes not around to ruin the draft picks.
You cant stop Favre 2.0 breh, the champ is here. Unfortunately for da raidah's they were in line to be his first victim.

Fucking Gruden and his press conference quotes.

"I'm just trying to get people excited about the Oakland Raiders."

By trading away the team's best player and fielding the worst team in the NFL. Quite the strategy.

Fucking Gruden and his press conference quotes.

"I'm just trying to get people excited about the Oakland Raiders."

By trading away the team's best player and fielding the worst team in the NFL. Quite the strategy.
I literally fell asleep at half time. I tuned into the game to watch my boy Jordy play and not only does Carr not have time to pass to him but when he does he doesn't look his way... then I fell asleep at halftime and woke up with the "are you still watching?" screen on my TV for Amazon Prime Video.

Are 6 wins even possible?

I forgot about the bet tbh, I shoulda taken it :> realistically though the Raiders are bad. Thinking they'd be worse than 4 wins is pretty ridiculous though.

I forgot about the bet tbh, I shoulda taken it :> realistically though the Raiders are bad. Thinking they'd be worse than 4 wins is pretty ridiculous though.
Ya, but to be fair literally no one thought Gruden would burn the building down.

He requested his release and they granted. Feels like forever ago when he was recruiting guys like crazy and a passionate Raider, just shows how much of the life was ripped out of this team this season.

Anyone else tired of hearing him say “I take full responsibility”, like no fucking shit. Who else would take responsibility? He doesn’t know how to call plays, make adjustments, or judge talent. What would you say it is you do here Jon?

Anyone else tired of hearing him say “I take full responsibility”, like no fucking shit. Who else would take responsibility? He doesn’t know how to call plays, make adjustments, or judge talent. What would you say it is you do here Jon?

Geez this team is messier than ever, I can just see 20-30 1 year deals next year and half of them will leave pissed off. Melvin, johnson, drc, Nelson, and others, a couple respected names in there make Gruden and co look like asses.

It would suck less if I expected him to burn the building down and rebuild.

Fuck Gruden.

@PUO3

Jalen Richard has looked decent especially in the passing game. Those quick dump-offs seem to be the best option for Carr.

Back