Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is fucking huge

We really need to hit on all of our defensive picks

Key down to 245lbs already. Good shit.

SABP_hes_back_black_mock.0.jpg

Saw some footage of Mo Hurst going through drills, hes quick and smooth out of his stance.

Saw some footage of Mo Hurst going through drills, hes quick and smooth out of his stance.
First step is fucking nasty.

Highest hopes for all the unknowns.

Not bad for achilles tears and being 65 years old.

Theres a lot of bullshit rumors going on around Joseph with the new staff. All centered around Vic Tarfur speculating on who the starting safeties would be (he said Nelson). Its comedy. I wont even be surprised if Nelson is off the roster before camp.

For some reason he thinks that Joseph hasnt played the way he did in college. Im really confused on his take. Joseph has been one of the very few bright spots. Granted, he has been burnt by some TEs but he has no business covering those 6’5 monsters to begin with.

Even covering those huge TE he still gives it 100%. I don't know how many games the defense was playing like absolute crap while he was all over the place still going in.

I think it's pretty basic football knowledge that Joseph is a FS forced to play SS due to personnel. It's a testament to his abilities that he's handled it as well as he has. I haven't given up on Obi but damn I wanted D. James in the 1st. James at SS and Joseph at FS would have made a couple of thumpers in the middle of the secondary. I honestly suspect that Obi is more of a S/CB hybrid type and could definitely be a player but he's not the enforcer that James is.

Finalized PSL licenses and commitment to 4 season tickets yesterday.

The Raiders Preview Center here is pretty sweet - a nice shrine to Raiders past, mini scale arena, and the Lombardi trophies on display next to the mock suite.

Club Level seating is now completely sold out which makes up 7000 seats. The remainder 56000 or so general seats are not on sale until later this year when they determine the PSL prices for the other areas. The onsite sales reps were shocked at how fast the Club Level and Suites sold out - less than 7 weeks.

Excited to be part of the action.

Last edited:
Penn is practicing already. Good sign.

Finalized PSL licenses and commitment to 4 season tickets yesterday.

The Raiders Preview Center here is pretty sweet - a nice shrine to Raiders past, mini scale arena, and the Lombardi trophies on display next to the mock suite.

Club Level seating is now completely sold out which makes up 7000 seats. The remainder 56000 or so general seats are not on sale until later this year when they determine the PSL prices for the other areas. The onsite sales reps were shocked at how fast the Club Level and Suites sold out - less than 7 weeks.

Excited to be part of the action.

I'm a 49ers fan but this looks great to visit.

Things are looking very good with some new additions.

Excited to see the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back