Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee, Richardson and Matthews won't solve the drops problem. Pryor and Moncrief were awful last season. Gabriel is too small.
Theyre all hilariously better than Seth Roberts.

So apparently:

http://lvraidersreport.com/2018/02/08/lynch-blows-off-gruden-meeting/

Meanwhile Marshawn Lynch's agent:

1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

Literally who the fuck is Joe Arrigo?

Carr hasnt met with Gruden either. No click bait for Carr?

Literally who the fuck is Joe Arrigo?

Carr hasnt met with Gruden either. No click bait for Carr?

Apparently he is all of this:

• Publisher of InsideTheRebels
  • UNLVFootball analyst on MWCN &
  • Pregame show host on ESPNLasVegas
  • Raiders Insider for Fox5Vegas
I don't I'm just posting what I see. Scott Winter of the LV Raiders Report originally broke this story. He's a controversial reporter from what I am reading. Vic Tafur is refuting the story

Apparently he is all of this:

• Publisher of InsideTheRebels
  • UNLVFootball analyst on MWCN &
  • Pregame show host on ESPNLasVegas
  • Raiders Insider for Fox5Vegas
I don't I'm just posting what I see. Scott Winter of the LV Raiders Report originally broke this story. He's a controversial reporter from what I am reading. Vic Tafur is refuting the story
Dudes just fishing for clicks.

carrie wants to test the market. Good, get the fuck out

carrie wants to test the market. Good, get the fuck out
Ill be curious to see how he does/doesnt do elsewhere. Hes flashed the potential at times that made me wonder if its just no one worth a fuck was coaching him, and then other times looked like a giant can that didnt look coachable lol.

Ill be curious to see how he does/doesnt do elsewhere. Hes flashed the potential at times that made me wonder if its just no one worth a fuck was coaching him, and then other times looked like a giant can that didnt look coachable lol.

Good point but he has looked so lost out there way too many times IMO.

Real tough to judge any of the D guys actually simple cause of Norton and Jack. Guys sure did seem to play a helluva lot better once Norton was gone.

Good point but he has looked so lost out there way too many times IMO.

Real tough to judge any of the D guys actually simple cause of Norton and Jack. Guys sure did seem to play a helluva lot better once Norton was gone.
Ya I really dont know what to make of any of them lol.

I hope Sean Smith stays around if he doesnt end up in jail. I think hes easily the most talented (book is out on Conley still obviously).

Not drafting Foster is looking better and better.

Not drafting Foster is looking better and better.

I'll give Reggie credit: while he has the tendency to make some wtf draft decisions, he knows how to pick high character players.

Watch us lose the coin toss and the 49ers draft Roquan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back