Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarvis Landry. Just saying.

@DSOTM this has been making the rounds on Facebook, figured you might enjoy reading it since it puts all the blame on the coaches
Oh and carrbage

http://www.theraidersdaily.com/2018/01/lets-air-out-dirty-raiders-laundry-and.html

Couple things to take away from the article:

-Thankful that Mark Davis fired Del Rio and Downing. Both guys are just fucking bozos when it comes to coaching. I especially laughed at this bit:

"Downings schemes were so erratic and dumbfounding that other coordinators in the NFL would laugh at them in the film room."

-The attitude of Irvin and Lynch makes me believe that they won't be back next season. If what is said about them in this article is true, then Gruden won't put up with that shit.

- This is a big WTF and I hope Gruden can fix problems between Carr, Cooper and Mack if there are any:

"The biggest faction made all the decisions, and that was Del Rio, Downing, Carr and Amari Cooper. Khalil Mack used to be in that group but he fell out of favor mid way through the season.Some people believe he was not "Christian enough" for the group."

-I also hope that Gruden can fix any relationship issues between Penn and the rest of the team due to Penn being Lynch's biggest fan. He is still an important player given that he is the only good OT left on the team.

-Based off reading this article and what Carr has said recently in the media about Crabtree, I don't think Crabtree will be back either.
-I hope Gruden can fix Carr. <2>

Theyll be fine.

Landry>Cooper
I think Cooper could be great as a strong #2 type guy. He kills it from the slot. Hands are an issue though.

-Thankful that Mark Davis fired Del Rio and Downing. Both guys are just fucking bozos when it comes to coaching. I especially laughed at this bit:

"Downings schemes were so erratic and dumbfounding that other coordinators in the NFL would laugh at them in the film room."

-The attitude of Irvin and Lynch makes me believe that they won't be back next season. If what is said about them in this article is true, then Gruden won't put up with that shit.

- This is a big WTF and I hope Gruden can fix problems between Carr, Cooper and Mack if there are any:

"The biggest faction made all the decisions, and that was Del Rio, Downing, Carr and Amari Cooper. Khalil Mack used to be in that group but he fell out of favor mid way through the season.Some people believe he was not "Christian enough" for the group."

-I also hope that Gruden can fix any relationship issues between Penn and the rest of the team due to Penn being Lynch's biggest fan. He is still an important player given that he is the only good OT left on the team.

-Based off reading this article and what Carr has said recently in the media about Crabtree, I don't think Crabtree will be back either.
What I take from that article is that Donald Trump and Jesus killed the Raiders' season.

What I take from that article is that Donald Trump and Jesus killed the Raiders' season.

I think it's part of the reason which is pretty sad because who honestly gives a shit about someone's politics and beliefs. I know neither topic should have a place in such a setting but tanking and tuning out the whole season for this reason is kind of stupid.

I think the biggest reason is just overall horrendous coaching job by Del Rio and co.

I think it's part of the reason which is pretty sad because who honestly gives a shit about someone's politics and beliefs. I know neither topic should have a place in such a setting but tanking and tuning out the whole season for this reason is kind of stupid.

I think the biggest reason is just overall horrendous coaching job by Del Rio and co.
Oh yeah just a wisecrack on my part but this coaching staff shit the bed on every level in 2017.

A lot of this is laughably stupid.

Team loves Bruce and Lynch. Carr and Mack are like brothers.

Side note, I wouldnt be surprised if Penn isnt the starting LT next year.

A lot of this is laughably stupid.

Team loves Bruce and Lynch. Carr and Mack are like brothers.

Side note, I wouldnt be surprised if Penn isnt the starting LT next year.
Lynch was on his own planet in '17. He did not give a shit about that year's Oakland Raiders. He was doing his "yo I'm an Oakland homeboy" thing.

That article was reaching badly trying to paint a rift between Carr and Mack for sure.

Theyll be fine.

Landry>Cooper

It's interesting that in Grudens press conference and every interview afterwards he has only mentioned Carr and the Oline, zero mentions of any other offensive player.

Lynch was on his own planet in '17. He did not give a shit about that year's Oakland Raiders. He was doing his "yo I'm an Oakland homeboy" thing.

That article was reaching badly trying to paint a rift between Carr and Mack for sure.
Thats what we might see as a fan. The players saw a great teammate who they all speak very highly of.

Its not new that Lynch does his own thing. Hes marched to his own beat his entire career.

Last edited:
Thats what we might see as a fan. The players saw a great teammate who they all speak very highly of.

Its not new that Lynch does his own thing. Hes marched to his own beat his entire career.
Lynch is his own man, gotta respect that.

Still, the Peters/Talib shit didn't resonate with the team? Then he brings his reality show crew to practice?

There's a RB in the 5th round in this draft I guarantee you who can do better or just as well.

Lynch is his own man, gotta respect that.

Still, the Peters/Talib shit didn't resonate with the team? Then he brings his reality show crew to practice?

There's a RB in the 5th round in this draft I guarantee you who can do better or just as well.
He moved Talib past the bench.

The Peters shit was ridiculous. No one will defend that but no one wanted his head for it either.

Is Marshawn coming back for sure?
i really hope not. as i begin the transition into having the Raiders as my second favorite team (i live in Las Vegas), i really want to get rid of most of the dickheads. Lynch is right at the top of that list. I know he said he would retire before the move, but i would like himto leave early so i can ease into liking them. it will never happen as long as he is there

You still want that ginger headed sack of shit to be a starting QB?
I never liked him but I just hope Bruce and Chaz are available when my new XFL team comes to town
1-2 punch foe dat ass beeyotch!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I never liked him but I just hope Bruce and Chaz are available when my new XFL team comes to town

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I still believe in Chaz.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
So that's what it's come down to? XFL tailgate parties. Sounds like good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back