Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the greg olsen hire. As far as defense just about anyone is better than what KNJ has been doing.

Olson doesnt make sense. Why bring him back? Why? Anyone else would have been fine. Who cares if hes not calling plays.

Smith. I think NT will be addressed in free agency.
Not sure what kind of money he will get offered but Id like them to get after Star Lotulelei, who they should have taken instead of Hayden.

Itll be interesting to see what sort of $ there is to be played with after Gruden makes his cuts and Mack is paid.

Very likely. It was painfully obvious they didnt feed him the rock enough.

I think Cable returning all but confirms Marshawn will be returning

I think Cable returning all but confirms Marshawn will be returning
Agreed.

It sucks how the game flows went as the season went on. Lynch was really hitting a hell of a groove.

Not sure what kind of money he will get offered but Id like them to get after Star Lotulelei, who they should have taken instead of Hayden.

Itll be interesting to see what sort of $ there is to be played with after Gruden makes his cuts and Mack is paid.

I also like Logan but he'll probably ask for 10+ million/year which is ridiculous.

The projected cap is 178 million for 2018 and the Raiders should have 15 million

If they cut Amerson, Smith and Crabtree that will add an additional 21-22 million in cap space which would bring the total figure to 36-37 million. If they re-sign Mack now that'll probably be knock that figure down to around 25 million in cap space.

Is Marshawn coming back for sure?

I'd say it's likely. They'll probably cut or trade one of the manlets and pair Lynch up with a free agent or rookie, maybe even Hood if he is up to the task. It'll probably be a running back by committee set up this season.

I also like Logan but he'll probably ask for 10+ million/year which is ridiculous.

The projected cap is 178 million for 2018 and the Raiders should have 15 million

If they cut Amerson, Smith and Crabtree that will add an additional 21-22 million in cap space which would bring the total figure to 36-37 million. If they re-sign Mack now that'll probably be knock that figure down to around 25 million in cap space.
I think they should keep Crab, he has been much more dependable than cooper has.

I'd say it's likely. They'll probably cut or trade one of the manlets and pair Lynch up with a free agent or rookie, maybe even Hood if he is up to the task. It'll probably be a running back by committee set up this season.
Theyll definitely be drafting a RB.

I cant see it happening but if Barkley makes it to them hes got to be the pick. Probably the best player in the draft.
I think they should keep Crab, he has been much more dependable than cooper has.
Agreed. Carr has yet another coaching staff, it would be a mistake to let his lead target and go to guy go. Give Crab another year and find another WR.

Id like them to pursue Martavis Bryant or bring Pryor home. I would say Landry but that video pushing his old lady doesnt sit well.

Last edited:
Roquan Smith or Da'ron Payne?
I like Smith at the current spot, if they traded down into the 15-20 then Payne could still probably be picked up. Obviously that could change if he shows up with great measurables and numbers.

Last edited:
So with the coin flip to determine who picks 9th and 10th, which team gets to call it?

So with the coin flip to determine who picks 9th and 10th, which team gets to call it?
After looking at record and win percentage then I looked at finishing the season. Oakland 4 straight losses, SF 5 straight wins. I’d slightly give SF the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back