Rage Against The Machine 2020 Tour Schedule

Lol @ even thinking about going to this dad rock tour with shitty 90s hits

What next? Gonna go see Rammstein suck each others dicks on stage?

These guys didn't do their homework. Ticket prices were set at $125 (before TM fees) throughout the entire arena. Those $500 tickets and above are 100% charity tickets that are there to price out or take advantage of the scalpers. Unless you want play in somebody's back yard for pennies you have no choice but to work with a ticket broker because all the arenas have contracts with them.

These guys didn't do their homework. Ticket prices were set at $125 (before TM fees) throughout the entire arena. Those $500 tickets and above are 100% charity tickets that are there to price out or take advantage of the scalpers. Unless you want play in somebody's back yard for pennies you have no choice but to work with a ticket broker because all the arenas have contracts with them.
I didn't see anything below $190.00 pre-service charge when I looked at them and those were shitty seats. Maybe it was just my location - I was thinking of picking up a few and gifting them but at those prices -Fuck that. So are they donating all of the floor seats to charity because those were listed at $490.00 and above.

I didn't see anything below $190.00 pre-service charge when I looked at them and those were shitty seats. Maybe it was just my location - I was thinking of picking up a few and gifting them but at those prices -Fuck that. So are they donating all of the floor seats to charity because those were listed at $490.00 and above.
Are you in Canada? If so yes it’s your location, if not Ticketmaster was trying to overcharge and had to issue refunds for the difference. All that’s left are charity tickets so yeah.

Full summer for mr already with concerts

Rage/RTG
Megadeth
Guns n Rose's at Wrigley

Honestly wouldnt be going to rage if not for RTG opening as I like em but not enough to sit thru the political shit.

Kinda surprised i haven't seen anything about this. Rage announced a while ago they were getting back together for a limited tour. some festivals and a few concerts in Texas/Arizona i think.

Few weeks ago they announced a full tour. Rage was always my go to. i was prepared to travel to see them.

I got tix for Toronto this summer. Anyone else goin?

Screen-Shot-2020-02-10-at-12.46.28-PM.png

I saw 'em a few times in the 90's, not at all that fun of a show to be honest.

I like that their bass player can wear a tanktop but it looks like he's wearing a short sleeve t-shirt. It's a very smart way to stay cool while playing bass but also look professional with the appearance you are wearing a shirt.

bass-player-tim-commerford-of-american-band-rage-against-the-machine-picture-id88554203

i luckily got to see them during their prime in the mid-90's, when they toured with the roots. it was a great show, with lots of energy. i'm going to assume that this time around, the music and show won't be as good lol.

I saw them about ten years ago.

They're playing a festival in my city in August so I'll probably go along for old times same.

Saw them back in the day. Great show.

Ticket prices for this tour are ridiculously expensive from what I’ve heard/read.

I saw them in the 90's with wu tang....had a fkn blast.

I also saw them with Wu-Tang and will admit it was the most fun of the three times that I saw them.

Back