Rafi is king at 147 lbs , but it is the most chaotic division in Muay Thai ?

I'm saying it's hypocritical of you to nitpick Rafi's record but also claim Pinca is elite because he beat a flyweight who was 15 years past his prime.

Pinca's record against good Thais (how they were regarded at the time of the fight) is 1-4 (Saenchai X2, Attachai X2, Kem 2009) and the one win was a lame decision against Saenchai who was two divisions smaller.

Pinca's record against decent Thais is 6-8-1 (Danthai X3, Sudsakorn, Bovy, Kem 2011, Sitthichai X2, Singmanee, Petmankong, Ekpracha, Saiyok, Diesellek, Thongchai, Nong-O).

That's not an elite fighter.

The way to become an elite fighter is to be a top fighter in the stadiums for several consecutive years.
I never said that Pinca was great because he beat Kaensak twice , but you cant help but admire that Pinca was very green back then the fact that he beat Kaensak twice back to back is something with note .

Pinca record is irrelevant , look at who he fought they were good matchup .
So for you Rafi VS Kongsak , Yodpanomrung , Manachai are better matchup than Fabio VS Saiyok , Kem , Aikpracha ?
Anyone can fight in the stadium for years that's not important IMO , Fabio never was in the stadium as much as Rafi but he was the more superior fighter .

With Fabio it's a guy who fought lots of dangerous fight ( Rafi has never fought an opponent as dangerous as Saiyok P4P ) , competing with the best Thai and foreigner in a time where they were vastly superior fighter than today .

Rafi being Lumpini champion and fighting for years in stadium doesn't mean much i mean look at who he fought and at the weigh advantages ?

Also Pinca record doesn't tell much he fought the best 70 KG Thai fighter in ( Kem twice ) and Saiyok ( was also scheduled to fight Buakaw on numerous occasion ) .
Then fought guys who are/would become very good at 70 KG in Sittichai ( twice ) , Sudsakorn and Aikpracha .

Pinca was a better fighter than Rafi , fought better opposition/matchup than Rafi and just because Rafi follow the Thai schedule with a Thai promoter doesn't mean he is superior to Fabio .
Holding a stadium belt isn't really relevant , in the case of Rafi it was a solid fighter turned champ who beat lots of undersized Thai and people who didn't belong at that weighclass while also getting beat up by elite fighter when he moved down and even losing to guys who aren't even considered Yod-Muay at all ( guys like Pongsiri and Nontakij for example ) .

Last edited:
Pinca's record against decent Thais is 6-8-1 (Danthai X3, Sudsakorn, Bovy, Kem 2011, Sitthichai X2, Singmanee, Petmankong, Ekpracha, Saiyok, Diesellek, Thongchai, Nong-O).
Are you saying Nong-O is just decent because he is not fighting in the stadiums anymore?

I never said that Pinca was great because he beat Kaensak twice , but you cant help but admire that Pinca was very green back then the fact that he beat Kaensak twice back to back is something with note .

Pinca record is irrelevant , look at who he fought they were good matchup .
So for you Rafi VS Kongsak , Yodpanomrung , Manachai are better matchup than Fabio VS Saiyok , Kem , Aikpracha ?
Anyone can fight in the stadium for years that's not important IMO , Fabio never was in the stadium as much as Rafi but he was the more superior fighter .

With Fabio it's a guy who fought lots of dangerous fight ( Rafi has never fought an opponent as dangerous as Saiyok P4P ) , competing with the best Thai and foreigner in a time where they were vastly superior fighter than today .

Rafi being Lumpini champion and fighting for years in stadium doesn't mean much i mean look at who he fought and at the weigh advantages ?

Also Pinca record doesn't tell much he fought the best 70 KG Thai fighter in ( Kem twice ) and Saiyok ( was also scheduled to fight Buakaw on numerous occasion ) .
Then fought guys who are/would become very good at 70 KG in Sittichai ( twice ) , Sudsakorn and Aikpracha .

Pinca was a better fighter than Rafi , fought better opposition/matchup than Rafi and just because Rafi follow the Thai schedule with a Thai promoter doesn't mean he is superior to Fabio .
Holding a stadium belt isn't really relevant , in the case of Rafi it was a solid fighter turned champ who beat lots of undersized Thai and people who didn't belong at that weighclass while also getting beat up by elite fighter when he moved down and even losing to guys who aren't even considered Yod-Muay at all ( guys like Pongsiri and Nontakij for example ) .

I'm not arguing Pinca vs. Bohic. Neither are "great."

By your thinking (forget the wins, just look at who they fought) you must regard Maikel Lieuwfat as one of the greatest ever?

Back