Rafael's Conor.

Too stiff.

Conor would beat him and RDA in the same time.

I bet that's what you're hoping for. I know deep down, you know RDA is about to smash your boy.

Conor is not my boy. I would pay top dollar to see RDA KTFO his ass, just like I would pay top dollar to see Conor KTFO RDA's ass.

I'm in for the popcorn brah.

Conor is not my boy. I would pay top dollar to see RDA KTFO his ass, just like I would pay top dollar to see Conor KTFO RDA's ass.

I'm in for the popcorn brah.
Well popcorn on, brah! Hope you have some to share with me. I'll bring the butter. Dis gon be good!

Dude has 18 fewer wins as Conor (1) and as many losses (2). So....

Didnt aldo bring in some dude that had weird kicks to mimic conor at one point.

upload_2016-2-10_17-46-53.jpeg

dude look at who s flying in to train with rda at kings this week ..its over for conor ...

on a more esrious note rda should get stephen thompson on speed dial if he wants to make conor think at all about who he s training with

Justin Scoggins would be a better sparing partner for fighters taking on Conor. Scoggins is a smaller guy but you would learn much faster how to combat Conor style sparring with this kid.

Well popcorn on, brah! Hope you have some to share with me. I'll bring the butter. Dis gon be good!

Right on brah! I don't care who KTFO whom, just as long as there's a KTFO! Which one is better? RDA spanking Conor's ass and making him cry and eat humble pie, or Conor spanking RDA's ass then proclaiming the Brazilian traitor slain? There's no correct answer, they're both equally awesome! Root for fighters, and you'll eventually get butthurt. Root for popcorn, and you never lose!

RDA could have done way worse. He could have been bone headed and trained with no karate guys.

Right on brah! I don't care who KTFO whom, just as long as there's a KTFO! Which one is better? RDA spanking Conor's ass and making him cry and eat humble pie, or Conor spanking RDA's ass then proclaiming the Brazilian traitor slain? There's no correct answer, they're both equally awesome! Root for fighters, and you'll eventually get butthurt. Root for popcorn, and you never lose!
I'm thinking sometime is going to go unconscious because of lack of blood to the brain. CTFO choked the F out

Be careful what you wish for....

I only wish for the best.

aldo.gif

I'm thinking sometime is going to go unconscious because of lack of blood to the brain. CTFO

Conor choked unconscious and RDA refusing to let go to "teach the clown a lesson"? Sign me the F up! This is a win-win fight for anyone except Conor and RDA fanboys. Rooting for particular fighters is so 1990s, appreciate the sport and the drama, not any individual players.

Conor choked unconscious and RDA refusing to let go to "teach the clown a lesson"? Sign me the F up! This is a win-win fight for anyone except Conor and RDA fanboys. Rooting for particular fighters is so 1990s, appreciate the sport and the drama, not any individual players.
You know what? That sounds like a refreshing idea. Stop rooting for the artist and just enjoy the art.

Lol at Conor fans criticizing Rafael's training partner for his record. Don't you guys remember Conor spars with 11-12 Artem Lobov?

Looks like he hired a guy to pretend he is conor on the pads...and look really slow doing so.

I hope Conor KO's RDA...sure he is a nice guy, but I get sick to my stomach when these tools praise Jesus for beating up another human being for fucking money...as if that is what the teachings of Jesus were all about...

lol he said it would be his easiest fight but he brings in this guy that imitates conor moves? a little insecure aren't we

Yes you are a little insecure.

So he shouldn't train with a guy who emulates Conor and maximize his chance of winning just because it's the easiest fight of his life? I see brains are lacking in your area.

Back