Rafael Lovato Jr Omoplata Highlight / Commercial for Instructional App (Awesome)

dallas405

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The 2nd American to win the Mundials and 1st American to win the Brasiliero as a Black Belt, Rafael Lovato Jr. Omoplata highlight. This highlight is just a preview to the first instructional series done by Rafael, which will be an App detailing Rafael's Omoplata game. Look for this to be released some time this fall. It will be a 3 part series and will initially be released on the iPhone. We are working on getting it in the Android Market as well.

It will be in a 3 part series & will then be released as a dvd with tons of bonus footage. You can check it out for yourself here thanks to Lovato's school of brazilian jiu-jitsu. Oklahoma Martial Arts

Is it certain that it will be on Android as well? Just checked what Android is. I'm a total noob in this area since I'm using my mobile only to phone. Does it work with any modern mobile?

Yeah, its 100% certain to come out for Android as well, like i said as well after the 3 part series is done it will all be released onto 1 massive DVD with tons of bonus material too.

That's nice. I found out that there's software to simulate iphone on your pc to watch apps. So problem is fixed. The DVDs will be on my wishlist. Omoplata all the way!

Can't comprehend omoplata ability, too smooth, brain shutting down...

I like lovatos game, but every time I've talked to him it hasn't been very pleasant. Maybe just at tournaments he has the game face on.

I like lovatos game, but every time I've talked to him it hasn't been very pleasant. Maybe just at tournaments he has the game face on.[/QUOTE

I would say the reason for this is 100% because he is at a tournament when you have met him. When it comes competition time its hard to find someone who is more in a zone than him. Ive been to his house and have seen his library which is stacked with sports psychology and mental training books, he is all about getting in the zone and blocking out most everything else... he def does not enjoy being messed with at that point. Outside of tournaments he is super friendly and pleasant but unless your at home with us its just not that side you get to see. He cares alot about his fans and loves them which is one of the reasons he is trying to make all of the stuff available to you guys which he has in the works now, that I know for a fact.

I like that highlight, very well done.

coming soon too Rafael will be giving all the people who are fans of him on facebook a little contest for some free downloads of his app. more info on that soon so go ahead and become his fan now. Rafael Lovato

Back