Rafael Lovato Jr. is a dangerous man!

tehMoose

The slayer of ufc shills
@Silver
Reaction score
He's a bjj wizard, 9-0 in MMA with wins over: Salter, Gerald Harris, Honeycutt, Rhodes, Nunes, Holland.

Holland went to decision with Marreta Santos. Lovato finished Holland in the 1st round (he's the only guy to finish him)

Rhodes went to decision with Whittaker. Lovato finished Rhodes in the 1st round.

Harris fucking destroyed Branch. Lovato finished Harris in the 1st round.

LovatoMillsSherdog.jpg

rafael-lovato-legacy-fc-54.jpg

Love child of Demi Lovato and CB Dolloway.

Goddamn, I thought Harris retired again and now i see he's on a 2 fight skid in Bellator. Stupid cutting him from the UFC when he was on a good run.

He is old at 35, but he has zero MMA miles on him at this point. I say he still has a bright future, although Mousasi likely smashes him.

Uber Lovato is unstoppable. I remember when he was a lanky dude who looked like he couldn't gain any muscle. Guess anybody can....on the right supplements....Still not ready for mousasi though imo. Mousasi wrecks him.

Idk about your mma math on david branch from about 8 years ago

Lovato is a beast. Not sure he could survive USADA though. But I would love to see him in the UFC. The UFC needs more violent BJJ boys.

I thought Lovato Jr was Brazilian until I heard him talk and was like "whoa, he sounds like an articulate American guy"

He looks like someone too, I just can't put my finger on it right now..

lol Mousasi is talking about Machida juicing but he wants to fight this guy?

I actually thought he looked pretty shitty in his last fight compared to what I expected.

Yeah, maybe Mark Coleman mixed with a little Jean Claude Van Damme or something like that. Didn't he fight that Honeycutt guy and beat him? Bellator's mw division isn't great

Back