Rumored Rafael Fiziev will no longer fight under the Kyrgyzstan banner? (Need a translator) Thank you

Habib The Eagle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is all the info i could find

20211014_101654.jpg

He posted this.

If anyone could translate this would appreciated.

Last edited:
Ngl is it a major issue whatever flag he fights under? Saw the first half of the thread title and briefly freaked out thinking he wasn't fighting Riddell, man that would have sucked

Ngl is it a major issue whatever flag he fights under? Saw the first half of the thread title and briefly freaked out thinking he wasn't fighting Riddell, man that would have sucked
I think its much more then just a flag. Need more information.

I am always surprised to see names like Rafael Fiziev or Artur Beterbiev being originally Muslim.
These names must be in the Old Testament AND therefore in the Quran AND therefore Muslim as well, but I totally associate Rafael / Artur as Christian names, lol.....The more you know....

This is all the info i could find

View attachment 884762

He posted this.

If anyone could translate this would appreciated.

He didn't go into detail in this video, just said thousands of Kirghiz harassed him and his family online, also the Mufti of Kirghizstan criticized them. Because of that Rafael won't represent Kirghiztan anymore.

He didn't go into detail in this video, just said thousands of Kirghiz harassed him and his family online, also the Mufti of Kirghizstan criticized them. Because of that Rafael won't represent Kirghiztan anymore.
Thank you.

I am always surprised to see names like Rafael Fiziev or Artur Beterbiev being originally Muslim.
These names must be in the Old Testament AND therefore in the Quran AND therefore Muslim as well, but I totally associate Rafael / Artur as Christian names, lol.....The more you know....

Artur is not a biblical name. Rafael is and would be written as Rafail in arabic according to wiki. Many names are actually common between muslim and christians just written differently, like Joseph/Yusuf for example.

I wonder if it has anything to do with Rafael maybe being a Shia Muslim (since he's Azerbaijani and Kirghizstan is Sunni), but im not sure.
Rafa always had comments on were you could reply to his storys. He was in Iraq couple of weeks ago and posted some stuff so i think maybe you're right.

Now everything is turned off, only his friends can reply

Last edited:

There's no Artur in Old Testament, Quaran or anything like that, it's either Celtic or Roman name.

Rafa always had comments on were you could reply to his storys. He was in Iraq couple of weeks ago and posted some stuff so i think maybe you're right.

Now everything is turned off, only his followers can reply
Right, last month there was a commemoration of Imam Hussein in Karbala, Iraq. Rafael probably went there.

Back