Rafael Fiziev to compete in Tuesday Night Contender series (July 10th)

det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've been following this guy and he's a beast. He will be a nice addition to the LW division. He's from Kyrgyzstan and apparently has some connection with Valentina's coach. His current MMA record is 5-0. Some dude on Reddit compiled his highlights:

I've been following this guy and he's a beast. He will be a nice addition to the LW division. He's from Kyrgyzstan and apparently has some connection with Valentina's coach. Some dude on Reddit compiled his highlights:

Hey, isn't he supposed to be in a $M Road FC tourney?!

Hmmm...says much about fighters' chances to get the promised money...

His last fights were in Road FC but I didn't know about that. Anyways, I'm hyped that he might sign with the UFC. He's a phenomenal striker.

Are they finally bringing in some international prospects? Or does he reside in the US?

Cuz the last season only had american fighters or people residing in the US.

He was never in the tournament. Nandinerdine was in the tournament, and was eliminated by Barnoui.

The tournament finals is Mansour Barnoui vs Shamil Zavurov, with the winner to fight A Sol Kwon:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_in_Road_FC

Cool, Kyrgyz people are usually crazy wrestlers, so I have no doubt that Fiziev will bring excitement.

Some pretty cool highlights - I'll be watching for him on the show.

I’ll save you some anticipation and disappointment by telling you what will happen: he’ll get a highlight reel knockout, but he’ll break his hand in the process, so he’ll be out so long he’ll have to build momentum all over again.

Will he get blanketed? That is the question.

Back