Media Rafael Fiziev speaks about the LW Title Shot (Islam or Justin)

Since Covid hit the UFC, Justin has went 2-1, all top 5 fighters at the time, only losing to now retired champion. Islam has went 3-0 with 1 top 10 win, no top 5 wins.

Trying to put it in a different perspective since it's very hard to choose who deserves it but it didn't help lol still leaning slightly toward Justin being more deserving.

Islam vs Oliviera is a dream fight of mine though if I'm being honest.

Cmon guys, don't sandbag on @Substance Abuse . He is one of the better forum members and moderators on this overall unintelligent forum.

Really looking forward to Fiziev vs Riddell. Wish it was 5 rounds though. I'm hoping Riddell uses some of his grappling, that way we can see how competent Fiziev is in the grappling department.
Wonder who the winner should fight next. There are some interesting (and difficult) matchups for the winner.

Cmon guys, don't sandbag on @Substance Abuse . He is one of the better forum members and moderators on this overall unintelligent forum.

Really looking forward to Fiziev vs Riddell. Wish it was 5 rounds though. I'm hoping Riddell uses some of his grappling, that way we can see how competent Fiziev is in the grappling department.
Wonder who the winner should fight next. There are some interesting (and difficult) matchups for the winner.

They can bag on me all they want. That's their right. Still, when Ack's biggest supporters are a pink belt and an Islam fanatical noob, that tells you all you need to know, lol.

Everyone is just about tired of this gimmick. It got a pass from me until it started making asinine claims a few weeks ago. It is what it is.

Happy Turkey day folks.

Ackmed's threads have very little variation and they are almost always about the same thing. It's pathetic, lol

I don't mind it. I wish every fighter had one poster assigned to him/her to make threads about him/her and nobody else. That way you'd get a more organized forum and you at least know that the TS is knowledgeable about everything concerning the fighter and most likely able to answer possible questions. You'd also get basically no troll/hater threads about a fighter.

Wouldn't expect anything less from Fiziev, supported another Soviet. These guys all see things the same way, entitlement cause there is a long winning streak. But don't consider the fact of actually beating top competition which matters more.

I know you may feel compelled to white knight ya boy, not that I care, but Fiziev has a fight coming up and all Ackmed does is find another way to post his tenth variation of the same thread. I was hoping for more of a focus on a fun fighter like Fiziev, but no, we get another tired "Islam deserves a title shot next" thread.

After he made a thread with wildly incorrect information to shit on Gaethje a couple weeks ago where I had to break down how he was wrong in detail, he still was undeterred. It made him look and like a fool he basically outed himself as a blind hugger who won't listen to reason.

Anyway, carry on with the Islam circle jerk. Happy Thanksgiving folks.

Whoa like I posted earlier I considered our exchanges ball busting...didn't know ur taking it this seriously.

My bad if I caused any offense. I'd say that for anyone I get into exchanges with on the internet.

Whoa like I posted earlier I considered our exchanges ball busting...didn't know ur taking it this seriously.

My bad if I caused any offense. I'd say that for anyone I get into exchanges with on the internet.

I am busting your balls but with reason. Enjoy your Holiday if you celebrate it buddy.

This is not a very pleasant thread, sherbros.

<{nope}>

Yep 10-12 years in the sport seems to be when fighters start to decline. Injuries add up. Guys that are in the game for 10 years should be making real money making them comfortable. Guys start families and have less time not just to train but rest and relaxation time goes down.

I work off the 10 years or 30 fights narrative. All the divisional GOATS have declined at one of those points. It makes sense as 10 years of top competition is most athletes careers.

I know you may feel compelled to white knight ya boy, not that I care, but Fiziev has a fight coming up and all Ackmed does is find another way to post his tenth variation of the same thread. I was hoping for more of a focus on a fun fighter like Fiziev, but no, we get another tired "Islam deserves a title shot next" thread.

After he made a thread with wildly incorrect information to shit on Gaethje a couple weeks ago where I had to break down how he was wrong in detail, he still was undeterred. It made him look and like a fool he basically outed himself as a blind hugger who won't listen to reason.

Anyway, carry on with the Islam circle jerk. Happy Thanksgiving folks.

Regarding fighter bashing and making false allegation about fighters, I am with you concerning that, its not necessary.
I think fans supporting and campaigning for their favorite fighters, although it may not appeal to some, many get much enjoyment from it.
Islam Makhashev doesn't have many supporters here, the few he does are vocal.
Anyway enjoy your weekend.

Asked should make a khabib worship tribute thread but it actually contains khabib's thoughts on izzy the mack

You're following his threads like a shadow man. You're always like the first replier. Tells you who the real obsessed is ;)

Not really, just the presence of them is super fucking annoying. How many ways can on enoerson say he thinks Islam should be next, Islam is the best, Islam this Gaethje this, this so an so agrees with his opinion, blah blah blah. Whatever, carry on ok, but calling him out for it should be ok!

Last edited:
Back