Media Rafael Fiziev speaks about the LW Title Shot (Islam or Justin)

That's why furry fanbase give their idols such a bad name.

Ackmed's threads have very little variation and they are almost always about the same thing. It's pathetic, lol
No, it's not pathetic, Islam is clearly his favorite fighter there's nothing wrong with making threads about your favorite UFC fighter exclusively in a UFC forum, there's no need to bully him in every thread and call it pathetic because he wasn't diverse in his choice of threads for your liking.
The only pathetic act here is yours, clicking on every Islam thread by @Ackmed on here only to whine about them existing even though it's a hot topic in MMA rn (Gaethje and Islam) and you know that

Last edited:
Posted solely to further your narrative. Your obsession knows no bounds.

What's next? Are you going to make a thread about how Gaethje has only a couple top 15 wins or claim Khamzat should be ranked third in at 170?

Oh wait, you already did that, lol.
If only a mod would read this and do something about it... oh wait...
<Deported1>

Your obsession with Islam is crazy. That's for sure. This thread has almost nothing to do with Fiziev outside of him talking about Islam, lol.
Your obsession with Ackmed is crazy. That's for sure. This thread has almost nothing to do with Ackmed outside of you talking about Ackmed, lol.

l@nd0

Justin_Gaethje.jpg

Justin loves Fiziev and Makhachev. They can both get a beating on the same night. First things first though, Justin will get his title shot.

Used to like Justin tbh but can’t wait - it actually works out better - he can lose his belt to Islam the in his first title defence lol, that’s IF he doesn’t get Pretzel’d on the ground by Oliviera

Do you know that Fiziev and Islam have the same record since 2015 going 10-1.
The difference is that the entirety of Fiziev's career and Islam was in the UFC from then only. In 11 years he has only fought 22 times with the 2nd year (5 fights) and this year (3 fights) being his most active.
I wonder where they will both be 10 fights from now. I think Fiziev will get there first. Personally I think Islam will face another KO in his next 5 fights. He has been fighting for 11 years and most guys drop off around then.

This post added more to the thread than Ackmed did.
Yep 10-12 years in the sport seems to be when fighters start to decline. Injuries add up. Guys that are in the game for 10 years should be making real money making them comfortable. Guys start families and have less time not just to train but rest and relaxation time goes down.

No, it's not pathetic, Islam is clearly his favorite fighter there's nothing wrong with making threads about your favorite UFC fighter exclusively in a UFC forum, there's no need to bully him in every thread and call it pathetic because he wasn't diverse in his choice of threads for your liking.
The only pathetic act here is yours, clicking on every Islam thread by @Ackmed on here only to whine about them existing even though it's a hot topic in MMA rn (Gaethje and Islam) and you know that

I know you may feel compelled to white knight ya boy, not that I care, but Fiziev has a fight coming up and all Ackmed does is find another way to post his tenth variation of the same thread. I was hoping for more of a focus on a fun fighter like Fiziev, but no, we get another tired "Islam deserves a title shot next" thread.

After he made a thread with wildly incorrect information to shit on Gaethje a couple weeks ago where I had to break down how he was wrong in detail, he still was undeterred. It made him look like a fool and he basically outed himself as a blind hugger who won't listen to reason.

Anyway, carry on with the Islam circle jerk. Happy Thanksgiving folks.

you seem quite butthurt.
Hundreds of pointless threads are made every day.
But you’re calling him out for sharing a fighters take on one of the biggest debates in the UFC right now? Weird…

Lol. K. Another Islam fanatic, I see you bruh. You can White Knight Ackmed too.

You're following his threads like a shadow man. You're always like the first replier. Tells you who the real obsessed is ;)

Follow? Nah. I see threads as I moderate. Sorry kid. Just calling gimmicks like I see em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back