Media Rafael Fiziev speaks about the LW Title Shot (Islam or Justin)

Posted solely to further your narrative. Your obsession knows no bounds.

What's next? Are you going to make a thread about how Gaethje has only a couple top 15 wins or claim Khamzat should be ranked third in at 170?

Oh wait, you already did that, lol.

Posted solely to further your narrative. Your obsession knows no bounds.

What's next? Are you going to make a thread about how Gaethje has only a couple top 15 wins or claim Khamzat should be ranked third in at 170?

Oh wait, you already did that, lol.

Do you know that Fiziev and Islam have the same record since 2015 going 10-1.
The difference is that the entirety of Fiziev's career and Islam was in the UFC from then only. In 11 years he has only fought 22 times with the 2nd year (5 fights) and this year (3 fights) being his most active.
I wonder where they will both be 10 fights from now. I think Fiziev will get there first. Personally I think Islam will face another KO in his next 5 fights. He has been fighting for 11 years and most guys drop off around then.

This post added more to the thread than Ackmed did.

Last edited:
Islam should get it. Justin will chase money fights instead of defending against Islam(if he wins). Justin already had a chance.

Do you know that Fiziev and Islam have the same record since 2015 going 10-1.
The difference is that the entirety of Fiziev's career and Islam was in the UFC from then only. In 11 years he has only fought 22 times with the 2nd year (5 fights) and this year (3 fights) being his most active.
I wonder where they will both be 10 fights from now. I think Fiziev will get there first. Personally I think Islam will face another KO in his next 5 fights. He has been fighting for 11 years and most guys drop off around then.

This post added more to the thread than Acmed did.

Ackmed's threads have very little variation and they are almost always about the same thing. It's pathetic, lol

Gaethje should get it. Islam should fight Dariush for next shot after that.

Ackmed's threads have very little variation and they are almost always about the same thing. It's pathetic, lol

I do think Islam is a great fighter, but he is scarred from the Martins loss. He just doesn't have the aura Khabib did, though he seems slick on the ground and more diverse. Khabib was a wrecking machine. I just feel at some point he will dive into an uppercut for some reason.

I want to like him more, but there is some about him that makes me think he will come within winning the belt, but will get caught with something.

Justin_Gaethje.jpg

Justin loves Fiziev and Makhachev. They can both get a beating on the same night. First things first though, Justin will get his title shot.

I do think Islam is a great fighter, but he is scarred from the Martins loss. He just doesn't have the aura Khabib did, though he seems slick on the ground and more diverse. Khabib was a wrecking machine. I just feel at some point he will dive into an uppercut for some reason.

I want to like him more, but there is some about him that makes me think he will come within winning the belt, but will get caught with something.

Tbh I got more interested in Islam's fights than Khabib's because Islam didn't have that invincible aura like Khabib.

Don't get me wrong I was very excited to watch Khabib's last two fights but they were pretty predictable that he'd win.

Islam's fights interested me more because he seemed to have more risk of losing than Khabib did....although he's getting close to having the same aura as of late.

Had Gaethje finished Chandler in impressive fashion, I'd say that Gaethje gets the next shot, but it was a war and he barely won two rounds. Islam vs Gaethje is the fight to make. Once Islam wins the belt he can smash everyone one by one and probably move up to WW and become a double champ.

Both sides of Islam and Justin need to calm down and stop fighting over this title shot. We all know it's gonna go to Conor once Olivera/Dustin is done. <45><45>

Back