Rafael Fiziev KO Brad Riddell GIFS

That was a good stoppage, Brad looked like he was trying to air-tap he was so fucked up.

I think if I was Riddell (assuming he wasn't aware enough for that to be him waving off the fight which I didn't think he was doing) I would have taken two hammer fists after going on a single leg.

EnragedGracefulGuppy-size_restricted.gif

It's like Brad wasn't even looking at Fiziev and the way these two were hitting eachother all fight, any more damage could have meant a lesser career. It was a good stoppage.

Dismal stoppage imo.. rocked, sure, finished, nah.

Great finish, good stoppage.
Bareman has to cope more after this.

EnragedGracefulGuppy-size_restricted.gif

It's like Brad wasn't even looking at Fiziev and the way these two were hitting eachother all fight, any more damage could have meant a lesser career. It was a good stoppage.
Like I said...it wasn't bad. They usually let it play out especially since he was half way deep in a single leg.

Though Herb has atrocious moments of being ref, he should be complimented for his sharp eye on this fight with Brad

Brad looked like he wanted out after that kick

Brad did a similar thing Chandler did. Out on his feet waving his arms

For those saying it could have gone longer... yall need to look at the close up footage of Riddell's eyes... he was looking in different directions and wasn't even looking at Rafael. If Herb didn't get in there Rafael would have hurt him much worse.

Edit-

This is the view, but need higher quality clip to see his eyes.

EcstaticAccurateAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

If you read Brad's lips he obviously says "I'm done"

Or possibly something about pigeons and eggplants

I thought he was signaling that he was done for a second. Dude was in airplane mode. Great stoppage

Fine with that stoppage. Entertaining fight, Fiziev is ready for a top 5-10 guy IMO.

Herb saw him air tap and rushed in to save him. Great job!

We are hard on Herb Dean usually, but he did a great job here. Kudos to him.

Guessing that even Dan 'not a fan' Hardy will give him props for this stoppage. Only people who dispute this are knuckleheads to be ignored.

Diaz called it panic wrestling. When a fighter is getting lit up, they naturally go to wrestling to stop getting punched in the face.
AbandonedQuestionableArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif
conor.gif

This is panic wrestling.

EcstaticAccurateAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

This is panic paniking

Back