Rafael Fiziev is looking for Fighter Kevin Lee

Then the ufc should remove him from the ranking. The duckman needs to stop ducking and start fighting down instead of up.
I like Hooker, but I can't disagree -- he was basically rewarded after ducking Islam the 1st time by being matched up with Iaquinta.

He'll definitely be back, he's deceptively young... 28 years old. He was only 21 when he made his UFC debut in 2014. He has already racked up 17 fights in the UFC, so the long layoff might be good for him. The top of the division is going to look very different in 4-5 years. Makhachev, Fisiev, Dawson, and Tsarukyan will likely be at or near the top of the division by then. Maybe Moises and Haqparast will be ranked. It will be interesting to see how Lee does in his early thirties since he started so young. As cutting weight gets even more difficult, he might take his 77-inch reach to welterweight. That division is even older, so it should really open up a lot in the next 2-3 years.
Lee has had a lot of trouble making 155 if I remember correctly. I see him as a WW whether he likes it or not.

Then the ufc should remove him from the ranking. The duckman needs to stop ducking and start fighting down instead of up.

Everyone tries to fight up. It’s not Hooker’s fault. He takes the best opportunities the company offers him, just like everyone else does.

Agree that it’s time for him to take a step back though. After beating Raging Al easily and Felder with difficulty, he earned the Poirier fight. He did well, so Chandler was reasonable coming off the loss. Chandler finished him in the first round though, so Hooker’s next bout should be the low end of the top ten.

They aint doin shit to Dan teh hangman Hooker!

<DisgustingHHH><MaryseShutIt>

It's time for these old guards to go, they can't keep their rankings forever while not fighting and defending their position.
The ufc should make:
Lee vs Fiziev.
Iaquinta vs Tsarukyan.
Islam vs Hooker.
<{walkerwhut}>

It's time for these old guards to go, they can't keep their rankings forever while not fighting and defending their position.
The ufc should make:
Lee vs Fiziev.
Iaquinta vs Tsarukyan.
Islam vs Hooker.
Oh hell yeah this 100%

Back