Rafael Fiziev is looking for Fighter Kevin Lee

LiveImpureHammerheadshark-size_restricted.gif

AridEminentAlligator-size_restricted.gif

Kevin has been awol sad once losing to both Olivera and Ferguson only to have Khabib retire and destroy his dreams.

It's time for these old guards to go, they can't keep their rankings forever while not fighting and defending their position.
The ufc should make:
Lee vs Fiziev.
Iaquinta vs Tsarukyan.
Islam vs Hooker.
Agree, but Hooker will never fight Islam.

Because he knows what's going to happen: humiliation and a complete lack of opportunity for Hooker to demonstrate his own striking skills. Hooker already ducked Islam.

Because he knows what's going to happen: humiliation and a complete lack of opportunity for Hooker to demonstrate his own striking skills. Hooker already ducked Islam.
Did the UFC try to make this fight?

Edit: and where the hell is FKL anyways?

It's time for these old guards to go, they can't keep their rankings forever while not fighting and defending their position.
The ufc should make:
Lee vs Fiziev.
Iaquinta vs Tsarukyan.
Islam vs Hooker.

On one hand I agree, yet on another I'd rather see these prospects be forced to face other, young hungry prospects on their way to the top.

Try telling me that Fiziez vs. tsarukyan isn't far more interesting than any of those other match ups you listed.

Islam should get hooker or al quinta, though. He deserves a ranked guy. The others don't

Did the UFC try to make this fight?

Edit: and where the hell is FKL anyways?
He tore his ACL and had surgery last May, but then he tore the ACL in his other knee in August and had another surgery.

He tore his ACL and had surgery last May, but then he tore the ACL in his other knee in August and had another surgery.
Oh man rough. Hope he can come back 100%. Thanks for the info.

Oh man rough. Hope he can come back 100%. Thanks for the info.
He'll definitely be back, he's deceptively young... 28 years old. He was only 21 when he made his UFC debut in 2014. He has already racked up 17 fights in the UFC, so the long layoff might be good for him. The top of the division is going to look very different in 4-5 years. Makhachev, Fisiev, Dawson, and Tsarukyan will likely be at or near the top of the division by then. Maybe Moises and Haqparast will be ranked. It will be interesting to see how Lee does in his early thirties since he started so young. As cutting weight gets even more difficult, he might take his 77-inch reach to welterweight. That division is even older, so it should really open up a lot in the next 2-3 years.

I'm really surprised Mustafaev caught him with that. He threw it a few times throughout the fight so you'd think he'd keep an eye on his hips especially with the amazing striking defense he's shown after that.

On one hand I agree, yet on another I'd rather see these prospects be forced to face other, young hungry prospects on their way to the top.

Try telling me that Fiziez vs. tsarukyan isn't far more interesting than any of those other match ups you listed.

Islam should get hooker or al quinta, though. He deserves a ranked guy. The others don't
Ya but all those ranked guys should be fighting down to help with the flow of the division. Theyre all coming off losses and layoffs and shouldnt be fighting other ranked guys

Back