Reaction score
IllustriousDifferentLhasaapso-size_restricted.gif
AdorableWhirlwindIrrawaddydolphin-size_restricted.gif
HeartfeltDistantAmethystgemclam-size_restricted.gif
ExemplarySarcasticAzurewingedmagpie-size_restricted.gif
CostlyFirstHamadryad-size_restricted.gif
AnxiousEagerIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif

domination

Barberena supposed to have BJJ , but got subbed fairly straight forward. Guess he felt his chances better giving up his back than getting pounded from mount. Gets to keep his face from being hamburgered. But he could have eaten a few punches and tried to get back into guard.

Jersey went 1-1 last night. Never had high hopes for bam bam, but at least we got batman’s protege, Marshall, to look forward to.

One of the biggest mismatches I have ever seen

Lol I beat 2 legends, now this fight I am the legend, that pre fight video was terrible. So weird that the ufc had him on this legends tour, glad RDA put an end to it.

War RDA, always great to see him fight. Dominant performance

Absolute domination. Every step was setup starting with the trips.

Trip, trip,
Trip into half guard against fence, sets up a Kimura demanding a defensive move which gave him the back and the rnc

Lol I beat 2 legends, now this fight I am the legend, that pre fight video was terrible. So weird that the ufc had him on this legends tour, glad RDA put an end to it.
Yeah he's delusional calling himself a legend. His only name wins besides Sage were way past their prime. Glad to see Rda humble him.

Thompson va RDA makes a lot of sense. Two high level veterans nearing the end of their careers.

Back