Rafael Dos Anjos: "Ive knocked Henderson out, i will do the same to Pettis"

What has Khabib done so special besides have one big win in his entire career against RDA?

Melendez would wreck him IMO. Cerrone would be an interesting one.

It comes down to an ability to watch fights, analyze them and extrapolate.

People were saying the same thing to me when I told them Weidman would dominate A. Silva. All I heard was the "well who has he beat? Mark Munoz?".

Its b/c some people know fighting while others can only look at fight finder and try and judge by that.

Khabib is undefeated, 6-0 in the UFC and has a dominant win over the #1 contender. He has beat a good mix of strikers and grapplers and no one has challenged him.

Who has Gilbert Melendez beaten recently that makes you think he would "wreck" Khabib? Diego Sanchez by decision? lmao

IMO, due to his style, Pettis is the only guy in the division that would not be a significant underdog to Khabib.

I can't believe people are still sleeping on RDA's striking. The fight will be competitive for how ever long it is contested on the feet. In fact, I think the will be close no matter where they fight, Pettis and RDA are both dynamic well rounded fighters with great coaches. I like this fight much better than Khabib vs Pettis, cant wait.

In the last few Pettis fights, guys have fought desperately to get it to the ground. I think that's a mistake. It makes them predictable and easy to plan for. Fighters have to be prepared to stand with him for parts of the fight.

He shows respect for Pettis too:

"Pettis is a great champion who's in a nice streak, having finished two former champions in Melendez, who's very tough, and Ben Henderson. He is coming strong right now, he is young and creative. He KO's people, he subs people but I think his time as a champion is already over. Let's leave a slice of the pie to a brazilian, right?" :icon_lol:

It comes down to an ability to watch fights, analyze them and extrapolate.

People were saying the same thing to me when I told them Weidman would dominate A. Silva. All I heard was the "well who has he beat? Mark Munoz?".

Its b/c some people know fighting while others can only look at fight finder and try and judge by that.

Khabib is undefeated, 6-0 in the UFC and has a dominant win over the #1 contender. He has beat a good mix of strikers and grapplers and no one has challenged him.

Who has Gilbert Melendez beaten recently that makes you think he would "wreck" Khabib? Diego Sanchez by decision? lmao

IMO, due to his style, Pettis is the only guy in the division that would not be a significant underdog to Khabib.

You didn't see Tibau as a challenge? Guess you didn't analyze that fight.

I like RDA but gotta post this. . .

tumblr_m9fze5xm7O1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

If RDA attempts to stand and bang to knock Pettis out it's going to be a short night for him.

Hey. Gotta ask about what Cruz thinks about these RDA statements

Pettis isn't losing that belt anytime soon. He worked hard to get HIS belt rightfully back, and he's not giving it up now.

Khabib stands the best chance against him by wrestle fucking him, but i don't know, he didn't have a prob at all with Benson, and with they way the Hendricks / Lawler decision went, who knows?

Back