Radiohead - Creep vs. U2 - With or Without You

Which is the better song?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Their both bands most popular songs. Has almost a similar crescendo build up in the song with the wailing falsetto near the end of the songs.

Which is the better song?

Creep.................U2 has way better songs

Man these threads are stupid you keep making.

Who cares.. everyone has a different opinion it's impossible to compare bands and songs like that. Nothing makes a song better than another.

Pff

Who cares.. everyone has a different opinion it's impossible to compare bands and songs like that. Nothing makes a song better than another.

Pff

You're right everyone has a different opinion. That's why I'd like to see the numbers on a poll to see what the results are. If you don't like it, than go to another thread.

Creep out of those two, even if I think it's second tier of Radiohead songs.

The worst Radiohead song (speaking as a fan of their music) vs the period when U2 got lame

I'll probably pick Radiohead over U2 any day. Not that Creep is an amazing song, I just fucking hate U2

Not a fan of either but I'd dig With or Without You more than Creep if it popped up somewhere

Both vocally driven songs and I get bored of Creep's monotony (yes I realize that's part of the song's appeal)

Both great songs, I voted for U2, based only on the fact that I have to be in a certain mood to listen to “Creep”, but “With or Without You” is an anytime/anywhere kind of song.

Pff
You think Baby Shark is as good of a song as Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik?

I'll probably pick Radiohead over U2 any day. Not that Creep is an amazing song, I just fucking hate U2
I would say exactly the same but swap the bands around

I don't like U2 either though, but I couldn't even listen to Creep without wanting to sucker punch a depressed white teenager right in his shit box

Obviously Radiohead is the far superior band, but I prefer With or Without You to Creep.

U2 had some bangers early on.

Both songs suck, and are these otherwise amazing bands traditional "pop" hits.

They both lose, but I do like how the main kick in riff Johnny Greenwood came up with on the chorus for "Creep", only materialized because he was trying to ruin it, because he thought the song was lame as fuck.

Radiohead is my favorite band of all time, but as enduring as Creep is, it's my least favorite of all their major hits. It's more distinctive, and it will outlast With or Without You because it's a far more concentrated shot of its era in a bottle, but I still prefer the latter.

Back