"Radio silence" - Islam Makhachev slams Fighters for avoiding his UFC Callouts

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is getting very interesting as a development ever since Makhachev win on the saturday ufc fight card Makhachev.
Is now slamming several UFC fighters after they had avoided his UFC callouts.

"Radio silence" - Islam Makhachev slams RDA, Tony Ferguson, and Michael Chandler for avoiding his UFC Vegas 31 callouts
Islam Makhachev called out three top lightweights post his UFC Vegas 31 win over Thiago Moises on Saturday, July 17.

Rafael dos Anjos, Tony Ferguson, and Michael Chandler were the three names that came up as the potential opponents that Islam Makhachev wants to face next on his way up to the top. However, neither of them has publicly accepted the challenge. It can be assumed from Makhachev's latest tweet that no conversation has taken place personally either.

Biggest Tony fan ever, but he's lost 3 in a row and is clearly well past his prime at 37-38 years old. And he's lost the last 2 by being grapple fucked. There's no point watching Islam do it. Same with RDA (though he won his last fight). If Edwards and Chiesa can control him like that, of course Islam will. And RDA is 2-4 in his last 6 fights (yes most at 170 but still).

A fight with Gillespie is more interesting to me even if he's technically behind those guys in the rankings. I guess the Chandler fight would be cool. Otherwise if it's gonna be a top 5 guy I'd say Dariush or Gaethje makes sense.

But Islam keeps calling out clearly over the hill fighters

Islam/Tony would be the biggest waste of time ever. Idk w he even bothered calling his decrepit ass out.

Back