Radical atheists bomb the office of the makers of the Flintstones

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://dailycurrant.com/2015/01/14/...stones-for-contradicting-theory-of-evolution/

I do not support the bombing but one must understand that these atheists have deeply invested beliefs in evolution and the Flintstones cartoons were very offensive to their beliefs.
Really what was the purpose of the Flintstones? To offend?

While I support the right of the makers of the Flintstones to publish their work, I think they should have been more responsible and not gone through and showed the cartoon.

I support our new atheist overlords.

Free speech and blasphemy should be endorsed. I do not agree with hate speech but it should be a criminal offense. While I support free speech, I do understand there still needs to be limits and would not allow slander, libel, incitement of violence and have limits on time and place that would foster free speech and discussion and exchange of ideas.

Ibish and Nawaz have been discussing this issue tuis past week.

Without those willing to commit blasphemy, we would not have made the intelliculal progress we have made.

Blasphemy often is used to silence minority voices. There is a guy in Saudi Arabia was sentenced to flogging because he promoted more a liberal viewpoint. He was charged for insulting Islam

People do not understand the difference between satire scrutinizing ideas and hate speech. So hate speech laws end up making people argue that there is selective prosecution against their group.

hate speech laws draw attention to people with really crappy ideas and their cause.

For moral clarity those engaged in hate speech laws and blasphemy should not be criminally prosecuted. The state should remain neutral with regards to free speech

what a bunch of yabba dabba douches

Isn't that a satire site?

Atheists hu akhbar.

This thread is really stupid.

http://dailycurrant.com/2015/01/14/...stones-for-contradicting-theory-of-evolution/

I do not support the bombing but one must understand that these atheists have deeply invested beliefs in evolution and the Flintstones cartoons were very offensive to their beliefs.
Really what was the purpose of the Flintstones? To offend?

While I support the right of the makers of the Flintstones to publish their work, I think they should have been more responsible and not gone through and showed the cartoon.

dude, well, at least they are not killing millions of people like stalin, mao, and hitler. they are putting the breaks on their murdering a bit.

dude, well, at least they are not killing millions of people like stalin, mao, and hitler. they are putting the breaks on their murdering a bit.

Hitler was not an atheist

All this time I thought the Flintstones was an accurate historical re-enactment. Al Kinda really opened my eyes.

Back