Law Racist Smirker hates the freedom of the press

This suggests if the media published a contrite retraction in this case, the kid doesn't appear to have a leg to stand on.

It actually suggests the opposite—there's no requirement that plaintiffs demand retraction before seeking punies.

It actually suggests the opposite—there's no requirement that plaintiffs demand retraction before seeking punies.
I guess I was confused because the judgment I read said they granted punitive damages. And then I believed your follow up said they were reversed. Misread, I guess. Good enough.

Show me. Or you could choose option B, go away.
Anyone who wants to can just use the arrows in this exchange to follow you back to saying they went to a protest and then see what else you’ve said. That’s why everyone is liking the comment except you

19xp-sesame-articleLarge.jpg

@Warlord Palis and @M3t4tr0n in real life...
He's catching and is wearing girls clothes and taking boobie pills

Isn’t the standard they had to publish something false and know (100%) it’s false? If so he isn’t winning and he doesn’t have a claim. If the suit moves forward they will just settle to avoid discovery lol.

Fuck this little dweeb and his rich parents btw.

And I'm sure the "little dweeb" would say "Fuck the Asshole Media that put me in this situation. I am going to make sure I sue them for every penny they have." o_O

I sure as fuck would do the same in his position so I guess I'm a "little dweeb" like him too, huh? <Moves>

Last edited:
And I'm sure the "little dweeb" would say "Fuck the Asshole Media that put me in this situation. I am going to make sure I sue them for every penny they have." o_O

I sure as fuck would do the same in his position so I guess I'm a "little dweeb" like him, too. <Moves>

You are definitely a little dweeb

I miss real news...
Like a Tan Suit or Mom Jeans kinda news.

You know REAL journalism

I bet you would think THIS was "REAL" journalism, right? {<diva}

You wouldn't know REAL journalism if it walked up to you and said "Hi dummy! Remember me?". <You11>

I hope the kid makes some money off of the lying scumbags who tried to ruin his life. The media needs to be held accountable for being irresponsible and pushing deliberate lies.
Like how hannity was held accountable for the birther movement by being invited to open rallys for trump? Hmmm

I bet you would think THIS was "REAL" journalism, right? {<diva}

You wouldn't know REAL journalism if it walked up to you and said "Hi dummy! Remember me?". <You11>

The Root is an online magazine publication.

Maybe they can talk about a "terrorist fist jab" or Obama being from Kenya and getting his birth certificate.
Then it would be REAL news.

I'd love to see some of these smug celebs like Kathy Griffin get a hit in the pocket. It would however be horrifying seeing what she looks like without money to buy dye to keep her hair red and her face plastered with make-up.

She seems like the kind of person who would do anything and say anything for money

If she was hit financially she'd be even more desperate for cash. Lord knows what she'd do.

Anyone who wants to can just use the arrows in this exchange to follow you back to saying they went to a protest and then see what else you’ve said. That’s why everyone is liking the comment except you
Or you can just admit you made that up. Or show me. And again, there's option C. Go away.

Back