Law Racist Smirker hates the freedom of the press

WTF lol is this really what happened??? Wow. Scary that things could get twisted that much. There will be people like me that never look deeper into the story, and the story was big news nationally. If not for this thread I decided to click I would have remembered him as "MAGA kid who agitated Native American veteran". Wow...

If that is the case, I support him suing for whatever he can get. He'll forever have to walk around with people randomly yelling things at him or pointing at him maliciously based on blatant lies. Hell I myself may have pointed him like "hey that's the kid that yelled at the Indian vet" until now. Stories should have been published from the same news companies apologizing for the misinformation, at least.

It's crazy cause I saw people on my cousins FB page still defending their comments saying the kids are trash. Then they defend the racist black group as the "usual crazies".

Defamation/Libel/Slander cases never actually go to trial or an open hearing and almost always settle.

Why? In order to prove what was said about you was defamation/libel/slander you have to open up your ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE to prove it wasn't true.

You're kidding on this right?
Because they called for his death, his school to be shot up and more.

Now tell me what he would need to prove.

Something tells me that they will take that Natives house and land and give it to that kid...

Something tells me that they will take that Natives house and land and give it to that kid...
He does deserve to get burned a little for his bullshit. The media deserves far more damage.

$250 million dollars because he was called a racist?

<Dany07>

Unfortunately the suit has to be a big amount or it never gets taken seriously. That's why the McDonald's hot coffee suit was such a big amount. The lady only initially wanted her medical bills paid for and lost wages (20k) but McDonald's only offered her 800 bucks until a lawyer sued for millions in punitive damages and got her case to trial.

It's not libel to call someone racist.

?? Why not? I guess we'll find out shortly.

Liberals better hope it's not... since their Go-To reply for any argument they're losing to just call people racists and "Literally Little Hitlers"...

lol

Also, it wasn't just that. They reported that the kids surrounded Phillips and started taunting him and making racist chants.

Great thread.

I hope he gets $250 million from every single leftwing, foreign bought, tool of divisiveness media outlet while smirking in the faces of @Rational Poster @Krayd @nac386 @M3t4tr0n @Trotsky @7437 @luckyshot @Fawlty
@vengeful

Life is getting better!

MAGA!!
You need to calm the fuck down.

But seriously, I actually do hope that kid gets his pay for that bullshit. I actually do a lot of damage control when it comes to Nick Sandmann. I was pissed to see that kid in the elders face but when I seen the whole incident I’m ashamed of Nathan Phillips. I post the 15 minute Video of what actually happened to anyone On Facebook that hasn’t seen the whole story. I even point out that Nick de-escalated the situation by telling a classmate to not engage when he was getting harassed by that native dude saying “go back to Europe”.

I’ll do damage control with that freaking jerk off Jussie as well.

Their actions have greatly damaged the people that do actually suffer oppression and have to deal with racism and hate crimes.

I hope there will be a class action lawsuit against Jussie as well as Nathan Phillips. They deserve to be punished.

Also, MAGA is built on the attempted genocide of one race and the slavery of a lot of others. To hell with going back.

Boo MAGA

You kidding me?

I got white friends that pull the same shit routinely and it is annoying as fuck. I am tired of hearing all the whining of white people being victims then blaming some boogeyman. They pull stupid trigger moves to start fights IRL but then play the victim card and it is sooo pathetic. Fifteen years ago they would get the shit kicked out of them for the shit they get away with now.
<Dany07>

can you imagine the outrage if that Hogg kid pulled the same stunt after all the shit that was spread about him? Im sure all you guys saying "I hope he gets rich" would be saying the same thing right?

I'm not saying all white people are like that.

Really it just ones that spend a lot of time on the internet and internalized the white victim troll culture narrative.
I wouldn't stop with just white people though. It's everyone.

?? Why not? I guess we'll find out shortly.

Liberals better hope it's not... since their Go-To reply for any argument they're losing to just call people racists and "Literally Little Hitlers"...

lol

Also, it wasn't just that. They reported that the kids surrounded Phillips and started taunting him and making racist chants.

First, libel means it was printed as fact. It wasn't printed as a fact. It was a poor analysis of a developing story and the story changed as more of the facts became evident within hours of the initial reports.

Second, and this differs from state to state, merely calling someone a name just isn't libel.

But seriously, I actually do hope that kid gets his pay for that bullshit. I actually do a lot of damage control when it comes to Nick Sandmann. I was pissed to see that kid in the elders face but when I seen the whole incident I’m ashamed of Nathan Phillips. I post the 15 minute Video of what actually happened to anyone On Facebook that hasn’t seen the whole story. I even point out that Nick de-escalated the situation by telling a classmate to not engage when he was getting harassed by that native dude saying “go back to Europe”.

Their actions have greatly damaged the people that do actually suffer oppression and have to deal with racism and hate crimes.

I hope there will be a class action lawsuit against Jussie as well as Nathan Phillips. They deserve to be punished.

Also, MAGA is built on the attempted genocide of one race and the slavery of a lot of others. To hell with going back.

Boo MAGA
I am never not calm.

Lol at MAGA being anywhere near affiliated with all that mumbo jumbo you spouted.

First, libel means it was printed as fact. It wasn't printed as a fact. It was a poor analysis of a developing story and the story changed as more of the facts became evident within hours of the initial reports.

Second, and this differs from state to state, merely calling someone a name just isn't libel.

Fact. The MSM sensationalized the story for views with a agenda that attacked and portrayed a under age kid as some vile bad guy.

Fact. Because of this the boy has received numerous death threats, doxed, publicly attacked and shamed. His life will never be the same.

Compensation for this needs to happen. You leftwing scrotums and your MSM you protect need to atone.

Last edited:

Boo MAGA

What the hell are you talking about?

people routinely get BS money for 'pain and suffering' from all kinds of frivolous lawsuits...

A) this isn't frivolous, in the slightest, B) many people w/ deep pockets purposely targeted, libeled, and doxed this MINOR

i'd be fine w/ him getting an excess of money in this instance

Good for him. Media are trash and should be sued left and right

Back