Racist lady against a Filipino family in a grocery store

I appreciated the ones that worked the KBR chow tents. They were nice to look at after a long day of staring at walking curtains.

I've never met a person that had a problem w/ Filipinos, and i'm from Mira Mesa ffs

She looks black, pretty sure she is a black supremacist.

am´I doing it right?

She's definitely could pass for what ever race fits an agenda. Kind of like Valerie Jarret :D

valerie-jarrett.jpg

cde6d82d-1665-402b-8cd0-887863435b8f.png

I hate to try and give this old cunt the benefit of the doubt, but maybe she was robbed by a Filipino in the past or something. My Great Aunt and her cousin were rapped by a couple of Black guys when she was young and was racist towards black people her whole life. She was Born in 1909 and died in 2003.

She was a very sweet old lady and would never go off like that lady did, but she would state her opinion if the conversation was brought up. I'm not saying it's right to hate a whole race for one persons wrong doing, but sometimes these prejudices don't just fall out of the sky.

I hate to try and give this old cunt the benefit of the doubt, but maybe she was robbed by a Filipino in the past or something.

That is not giving her the benefit of the doubt, that is just giving her a really bad reason to be a horrible person.

Hey, a white guy broke into my car once. Do I have the benefit of the doubt to hate white people and go on racist rants at them in grocery stores? Lol.

Filipinos are awesome, this lady can fuck off.

Sometimes I get confused looks from white people whenever I speak Spanish in a public place like Walmart or at a mall in the United States. It's a look that implies, "Wait, what the fuck is that Asian guy doing here, speaking Spanish? How am I supposed to react to this? Who is he talking to on the phone?" (it's my girlfriend) I get the sense that they want to tell me to speak English, but they can't because Asians have the reputation of being the "model minority" in the US, and they tend to be less prejudiced against us than blacks and Hispanics.

Sometimes the local Mexicans in my community are equally surprised when they find out I can find speak Spanish. I live in area that's filled with gringos and tourists, so I guess it's very uncommon for them see a "chino" (But this chino acts like a gringo, though... What the hell is he?) like me (No soy chino, wey. Soy coreano estadounidense.) to speak their language and try to assimilate into their culture. "Hablas español muy bien. ¿Donde aprendiste?", they ask, and I answer back, "Aprendí de mis libros y mis amigos aquí en Tijuana." ¡Qué padre!

Never once have I ever heard a Mexican tell me to speak Spanish like that racist woman in the video, though. Most Mexicans I meet for the first time here try to speak to me in English, but I always insist we continue to speak in Spanish instead just out of respect for the culture and to practice my speaking skills.

That is not giving her the benefit of the doubt, that is just giving her a really bad reason to be a horrible person.

Hey, a white guy broke into my car once. Do I have the benefit of the doubt to hate white people and go on racist rants at them in grocery stores? Lol.

She is definitely wrong and a shitty person, I'm just saying a lot of older people will hold prejudices for those reasons. The generations of yesteryear were not as tolerant. There are also plenty of old Black people that hate all white people due to the injustices they served back in the day.

Hell, there are even plenty of young Black people that hate all white people due to the injustices their Grandparents were put through back in the day; and again I'm not saying that makes it right, but it's not like the reason just fell out of the sky.

Fuck this puta. She's terrible. It's so weird because she looks like she's Mexican or something. And it's Daly City- that's as Filipino of a city as it gets far as I know.

I kind of make fun of people who are super-liberal and against Trump, but Trumpolitics is likely the reason this happened. Correct me if I'm wrong.

11% of the U.S. Navy is Filipino-American. And as All-American boy Tim Kennedy stated on Rogan's podcast, the U.S. military is undermanned AF. Not that it's necessary to justify Filipinos' role in in the U.S., but there you go.

Disgusting.

LMAO!!!!!!!

Good thing they did not punch that thing looks like it can take a hundred Fedor overhand to the chin.

Lol what a world people always telling other people to go home.

Wasn't it like a month ago there was a thread about another racist telling a "Chinese" man to go back to China?

When in fact the guy is actually S.Korean serving in the Airforce reserves?

She is definitely wrong and a shitty person, I'm just saying a lot of older people will hold prejudices for those reasons. The generations of yesteryear were not as tolerant. There are also plenty of old Black people that hate all white people due to the injustices they served back in the day.

Hell, there are even plenty of young Black people that hate all white people due to the injustices their Grandparents were put through back in the day; and again I'm not saying that makes it right, but it's not like the reason just fell out of the sky.

I don't think it makes a difference where her racism came from. She can keep that shit to herself, or she should be told off just like anybody else. She's really lucky that those Filipinos were much better people than she is.

Some americans get bothered by people speaking in another language, some go even as far as to say "speak english" that would be fine if people were talking to them but most of the time its just them butting into strange people´s convos lol

Sometimes I get confused looks from white people whenever I speak Spanish in a public place like Walmart or at a mall in the United States. It's a look that implies, "Wait, what the fuck is that Asian guy doing here, speaking Spanish? How am I supposed to react to this? Who is he talking to on the phone?" (it's my girlfriend) I get the sense that they want to tell me to speak English, but they can't because Asians have the reputation of being the "model minority" in the US, and they tend to be less prejudiced against us than blacks and Hispanics.

Sometimes the local Mexicans in my community are equally surprised when they find out I can find speak Spanish. I live in area that's filled with gringos and tourists, so I guess it's very uncommon for them see a "chino" (But this chino acts like a gringo, though... What the hell is he?) like me (No soy chino, wey. Soy coreano estadounidense.) to speak their language and try to assimilate into their culture. "Hablas español muy bien. ¿Donde aprendiste?", they ask, and I answer back, "Aprendí de mis libros y mis amigos aquí en Tijuana." ¡Qué padre!

Never once have I ever heard a Mexican tell me to speak Spanish like that racist woman in the video, though. Most Mexicans I meet for the first time here try to speak to me in English, but I always insist we continue to speak in Spanish instead just out of respect for the culture and to practice my speaking skills.

If they were in the country illegally then she is right.

Getting alittle twilight zone when people are shocked that illegals are asked to leave.

If they were in the country illegally then she is right.

Getting alittle twilight zone when people are shocked that illegals are asked to leave.

lol, because some old lady asked for their papers and verified they were there illegally? Get out.

most come here to work as nurses. they are nice people in general and though the men are undependable the women are solid.

tbh, I was expecting an Aussie accent, surprised to hear that here.

she's not white so no hard ons in this thread

Would uppercut that chick if I was there. Not only because of her remarks, but I just cannot stand seeing people treat workers like that regardless of the actual words said

Back