Rachel Ostovich weights in

We need to get rid of attention whores like her, you all need to stop thinking with your dicks and start thinking with your heads. Yeah.
tenor.gif

I enjoyed it for about one second, until I remembered she has the face of Bobby Sixkiller.

She's so fine and the problem is that she knows it. The stuff she posts on her I.G is some pretty self-absorbed stuff with a fake hint of humility.

With that being said, she's still a baddie and I'd love to take her out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

My god the women of the world are so lucky ya'll never leave the basement

She says she makes more from Instagram than she does for fighting. Which is handy for her.

That's all she has, no fighting skills. Realize how this is a video of her weighing in with a bikini on, not a highlight reel submission or knockout. She has none of those.
Guess we know why they call u onemanorgy. I got a laugh out of all the sherbros losing their mind on the first page.

That's all she has, no fighting skills. Realize how this is a video of her weighing in with a bikini on, not a highlight reel submission or knockout. She has none of those.
And no one cares

We need to get rid of attention whores like her, you all need to stop thinking with your dicks and start thinking with your heads. Yeah.
You're arguing with yourself at this point.

How about a compromise and start thinking with the head of my dick...

Back