Rachel Ostovich weights in

Thanks for the heads up there Columbo. No one is saying "boy howdy look at dat ass can't wait to see her next ezekiel choke." Fuck outta here.

giphy.gif
GTFO you cuck

Oh good one. Well I'm rubber and you're glue. What bounces off of me fucks your stupid mother.
Hahahaha. You're a funny queer, grow up and stop playing with your dick nervously when you see a woman.

TheThirst is Real in the UFC forum.

Average looking (slight tranny vibe) gal and the forum loses their load.

Dudes gonna be dudes.
True but man - at least wait till the afternoon to start posting Thirst pics.

That said, WOOD.

BTW wasn't she going to use her UFC fame to bring awareness to domestic abuse . . . ?

True but man - at least wait till the afternoon to start posting Thirst pics.

That said, WOOD.

BTW wasn't she going to use her UFC fame to bring awareness to domestic abuse . . . ?
I think everyone was aware already and she didn't make us more aware.

{<shrug}

Will welcome boobs with open arms tho.

{<shrug}

She has the perfect face to be put inside a paperbag.

That's all she has, no fighting skills. Realize how this is a video of her weighing in with a bikini on, not a highlight reel submission or knockout. She has none of those.
Yeah no shit, It's called WMMA bro.

It offers nothing to MMA other than the 1% moderately attractive women it contains. UFC gets to brand themselves as 'progressive' and 'empowering' and some women can make believe that they fight in anything other than dressed up foxy boxing.

What the fuck do you expect.

Edit: And another thing - Foxy Boxing actually contains attractive women.

Lets be real. She's a hoe whos in it for followers and likes and will ditch the sport the second dancing with the starts calls but until then....<datassdom>

That's all she has, no fighting skills. Realize how this is a video of her weighing in with a bikini on, not a highlight reel submission or knockout. She has none of those.

Back