Rachel Ostovich discusses meeting Greg Hardy during fight week (video)

giphy.webp

Sherdoggers are the reason gilette made that commercial.
Gillette made that commercial to sell razors. Now everyone's talking about Gillette.

If Gillette cared about people, they wouldn't charge $30 for a 12 pack of razors.

Who cares whats this butter face thinks, Hardy beat another woman not her. She just wants some Hardy salame.

I would be scared of looking at her without make up.
You feel like God when taking her to bed, but if she takes her make up off, you wake up next morning with a completely different person. And I’m sure it won’t be an improvement.

Yeah I mean I am not one of those neck beard nerds claiming people like PVZ or Miesha are ugly.

But Ostovich's face already looks well on the way to having a Joan Rivers style plastic surgery clown mask. That is seriously distracting and looks so unnatural.

Her best assets are her huge fake tits which can even look funny in certain angles where they appear far too high on her chest.

Overall I would rate her 4 Joan Rivers clown masks out of 10 but she is still young and I fear what she will look like when she ACTUALLY starts to age.

tumblr_inline_p7oumwuLrL1t8sst2_500.jpg
All of THIS!

her face looks plastic as all fuck

gotta look at bitches birth certificates nowdays.

The plastic surgeries plus all those “filters” you don’t know reality anymore

Who cares whats this butter face thinks, Hardy beat another woman not her. She just wants some Hardy salame.

She just wants to be famous for her looks and scandals.

Sounds like Ostovich is the type of person to get beat up by her boyfriend, then continue dating him because she loves him.

I could give two shits if she's a victim of domestic abuse, she can go fuck herself for defending a wife beater.
<3>
She is a professional fighter who might have a somewhat different view on the situation compared to other women.

So this chick is no melty snowflake like Rose? She just moved on to the list of fighters I will pull for.

Let's be real. She's an mma fighter from.a family of fighters iirc. Trains with other fighters. As depressing as this is to say, I'm sure she's been around others on both sides of the spectrum before. She probably just wants to use the publicity and move on. Trashing potential prospects ain't it chief

Liberal MMA Media: "This is SOOOOOOOOOO insensitive by UFC!!! Dana White supports domestic violence against women! Rachel must be traumatized!!!"

Rachel: "I don't care"

LMM: "Victim-shaming misogyny by Rachel Ostovich reeeeeeeeeeee!!"
It must really be annoying for outsiders to make something like that bigger than it has to be,for all parties involved

It must really be annoying for outsiders to make something like that bigger than it has to be,for all parties involved

Rachel's instagram is probably flooded with creepy "support" messages from fat blue-hairs and guys with man-buns

Back