Rachael Ostovich Looking Healthy and Fit After Surviving Attack

I'm friends with a gymnast/track athlete who's 135-140 and thin as a rail. So unless your definition of "thick" requires that they're five foot nothing, you're talking nonsense.
Guessing he doesnt weigh much more than 140.

Classic shertard thread with virgins from both sides(the angry frustrated slut shaming wing and the Uber horny cream everything i would eat a whole in her ass wing) embarrassing themselves greatly

Which one are you?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

CqhXkJ0UsAA8y0K.jpg

Is it too soon for an "i'd hit it"?

(bows head in shame)

I'll show myself out...

Seems like an attention whore. Weeks after being attacked she’s already flaunting her body on IG.....

Thanks for the spank fodder. She needs to work on her fight skills better tho unless she wants to do modeling

Maybe I lucked out.. My wife is barely on Facebook.. and would never be posting pics of her ass on Instagram..

I just don't understand how guys/husbands put up with this kind of shit? These hoes posting this crap clearly need attention and validation.. the second you fuck up/have an argument..this type of hoe will be jumping on another man's dick

This slut is exhibit A

Maybe I lucked out.. My wife is barely on Facebook.. and would never be posting pics of her ass on Instagram..

I just don't understand how guys/husbands put up with this kind of shit? These hoes posting this crap clearly need attention and validation.. the second you fuck up/have an argument..this type of hoe will be jumping on another man's dick

This slut is exhibit A

You don't wife a girl who's on social media other than maybe Facebook

Cheetas don't eat rabbits.

So let me pounce instead. Like a dog on a cat. I win. (because dogs do pounce on cats)(and since cat is another word for pussy I get double word points)(so I win)(not that it's a contest or anything... chuckle....)
cheetah-rabbit-6322469.jpg

Nothing that I haven't seen before, from numerous other pictures she has posted of herself. I wonder who takes these pictures.

This slut is exhibit A
It would seem that you used discretion when picking a LIFETIME mate. If only that were more common. I could give some advice for the younger members of Sherdog, but it would be wildly off-topic.

Wow. She must have a great, supportive relationship with her father. Seems like a very, intelligent, grounded young woman who doesn't look for attention or validation from any male that will look ate her....

Back