Rachael Ostovich Looking Healthy and Fit After Surviving Attack

She is consistent, sticking with what got her in trouble in the first place. She healed miraculously from the attempted murder.

She should have wrote stop domestic violence on the back of her Yoga pants. She missed a perfect way start to her domestic violence campaign.

I would pound that ass like a woodpecker who'd never see wood again.

Zmp12Il.gif

and she wonders why her husband beat her up

not saying at all that he was right, fuck him, but this is her sharing this to the world... imagine what she's sharing to the neighbor
Luke Rockhold and Conor McGregor frequently take pictures showing off their crotches. What thots.

P4p finest of all time
In mma . She’s healthy . True thick . If u ever been with a thick girl u know they can go as high as 140 , anything after that is no longer thick . So imagine how good she look without having to cut weight .

I'm friends with a gymnast/track athlete who's 135-140 and thin as a rail. So unless your definition of "thick" requires that they're five foot nothing, you're talking nonsense.

Prime material for child bearing. Not necessarily child raising, per empirical evidence.

#dangerous #6weeksout ,muscle emoji. Talking about her fight but posts a picture of her ass. Women are all the same.

Ryan-Gosling-Facepalm.gif

This. Came in here to post some wood or a gif of someone looking like they're jerking it. Went into resting bitch face after reading something about looking into her eyes when she's got her ass out further than a fucking El Camino.

Women like her shouldn't be married.

But when you look at the ass and comment on it. You will get called misogynistic and should respect female athletes

They'll still claim its men that force them to do it.

Hoes gotta keep ho-ing. Narcissism is a helluva drug.

Back to insecure, attention-seeking slut-posting I see.

Glad to see everything is back to normal for her.

still provocative pics on social media huh?
western women... lmfao

my goodness

Absolutely this.

Rachel a week or so ago - "I'm going to use this UFC platform to talk about domestic abuse"
<YeahOKJen>

Rachel one week later, "Time for an instagram ass shot."

<41><{nope}><{hughesimpress}><{cruzshake}>

Classic shertard thread with virgins from both sides(the angry frustrated slut shaming wing and the Uber horny cream everything i would eat a whole in her ass wing) embarrassing themselves greatly

Jeez, nothing can stop her from being a social media attention whore. Put the fucking phone down.

Back