Rachael Ostavich demon eyes in latest interview

Whats up with all your shit threads? You trying to break some type of shit posting record?

Whats up with all your shit threads? You trying to break some type of shit posting record?

He's already got the record for douchiest profile name. TS just likes breaking records, can you blame him?

She's not a very good fighter. Her last fight with Montana showed it. I'm sure UFC wants to keep this curvy hawaiian around, but if PVZ shuts her down it doesn't do well for her prospects. Regardless of the makeup and press

The only thing i got out of this thread was TS's thread list. Shit titles read like a 10 yr olds diary! LMAO.

She's not a very good fighter. Her last fight with Montana showed it. I'm sure UFC wants to keep this curvy hawaiian around, but if PVZ shuts her down it doesn't do well for her prospects. Regardless of the makeup and press
Seriously. She is not a good fighter. Even if you are a huge WMMA fan, she just isn't good and there is really no reason for there to be so much attention behind her.
I mean other than her body. Im hard right now. What about you boys?

TS is your wife better looking than Her? C'mon Be Real Brah!

demon eyes ostavich is wmma legend on par with sea level cain and chuck with the look in his eyes

Battling one eyed serpents in the dark

I don't like her accent but her voice is kind of sexy

Her fake tits are not good

Her cake face is kind of bleh

But I still would dammit

The only reason she's on this card or in the UFC was because she was on TUF.
In all the fighter interviews there they have some weird eyes because of the lighting so it's lighting.

Back