R3 = UFC's downfall!!

MMAGENIUS_1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
After years of worry, the UFC's biggest fear is coming true. The largest Union organizer in the Nation is getting involved. What individual fighters couldn't get done we will now witness. Fighters Union baby!!

And all due to female fighters pay, now that R3 has blown-up mainstream.

Thanks Dana!!

After years of worry, the UFC's biggest fear is coming true. The largest Union organizer in the Nation is getting involved. What individual fighters couldn't get done we will now witness. Fighters Union baby!!

And all due to female fighters pay, now that R3 has blown-up mainstream.

Thanks Dana!!
great news to hear just would like to see source

Uhhhhh. What?

The Teamsters union mentioned they want to get involved, doesn't mean it's currently happening.

She just headlined the most lucrative ppv of the year....

the fertittas will smoke this union -!! i was forced into a union!!! fuck MODERN UNIONS!!! There was a time when they were honorable and needed!!!

i hope this union gets embarrassed!!!

This union BS about discrepancy pay was already torn to shreds. Ronda has even said why the pay isn't equal when she was talking about her pay vs Mayweather.

Wasn't it McMann who talked about female fighter pay or am I missing something?

I think I missed something. How is talk about unionizing a direct result of female fighter pay, or more specifically Rousey?

Lol. Housey is literally a nobody without the UFC.

Ronda is bad for business. You cant keep trying to build a male dominated sport around a pudgy woman.

maybe at the start of her career.. but she is a millionaire now who can comfortably retire and play pokemon all day long in her mansion. UFC needs her more, she is their biggest star

LOL. Try and see what would happened if she was with out a contract.
I bet you Bellator would make her an offer that would blow what ever they offered Fedor, out of the water, and Viacom would back it in a heart beat.

You do realize she is one if not the biggest star in mainstream mma?

LOL. Try and see what would happened if she was with out a contract.
I bet you Bellator would make her an offer that would blow what ever they offered Fedor, out of the water, and Viacom would back it in a heart beat.

You do realize she is one if not the biggest star in mainstream mma?

Only reason the UFC even absorbed the wbw division is because she was already starting to gain momentum in strikeforce

61587-dwhiteRouseyshirt.jpg

As soon as Ronda graced the cover of ESPN the Magazine they hopped on the bandwagon

Only reason the UFC even absorbed the wbw division is because she was already starting to gain momentum in strikeforce

True. if it was not for Ronda I dont think we would have Wmma in UFC today.
Another reason for people to hate on her:icon_chee

I think I missed something. How is talk about unionizing a direct result of female fighter pay, or more specifically Rousey?

It is the unions latest attempt to get attention. They are saying that females are severely underpaid compared to their male counterpart.

Back