r/The_Donald banned

It just seems really childish. I don't understand how you don't want to hear an opinion, or a thought different than your own.

Don't agree at all. They don't censor the type of right wing thought you're talking about, they censor the young right wing people who want actual change on the right.

Of course they don't, because it's a losing platform. The ideal punching bag. Why would they want to censor failure?

Point is, the American right in many ways has created the circumstances in which they're slowly being phased out. They have to hold back on their conservative values, which are now regarded as heresy by corporations, or risk being shut down. At every level they've basically lost the cultural/moral battles. Their economic policy is kind of the shits, and doesn't really guarantee populist support in any demographic, increasingly less even with the mega-rich who are more concerned with pandering to the public, rather than getting tax-breaks (since they largely operate out of country anyway).

This is a recipe for failure as I see it. If all you've got to offer as a "conservative", is an unpopular economic policy alongside some neutered "conservative" principles, that you can barely even spell out in public without risking a massive back-lash/loss of your job, chances are that you're not going to be winning many elections once the ancient party-loyalists start dying out.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Here’s a reality check for you. Half of my neighbors are black. They’ve been more concerned with mowing their lawn the last month, than riots.

The only place you’re seeing that, is in democrat run shit holes. Literally 5 miles outside any of these places, and it’s business as usual.

Keep ignoring it for all I care. It's the younger generations who are going to have to worry about the implications of all this shit anyway, the old-timers will probably find the peace of the grave before worst comes to worst.

Right-wingers just need to realize that they're unwanted by today's corporate environment. It might push the American right to adopt a platform which actually suits them, which is actually, truly conservative, rather than this pro-corporate, free market, tax breaks for the rich bullshit which has held them back. That's a neo-liberal or "neo-conservative" (a.k.a neo-liberalism with hollow religious pandering) ideology, nothing to do with the right or conservatism.

They've set up their own demise so it's hard to feel sorry about it. But again, maybe it'll help them figure it out. Because the longer this goes, the more they'll become obsolete under today's circumstances.

They also banned the very popular r/ConsumeProduct sub, which is a conservative sub that was anti-consumerism. So exactly the type of conservative you talking about.

It just seems really childish. I don't understand how you don't want to hear an opinion, or a thought different than your own.
It's reddit. Theres an actual sub called "againsthatesubreddits", or something like that filled with the most self important douchenozzles that coordinate mass reporting of posters/subs that they have a beef with.

Last edited:
It's reddit. Theres an actual sub called "againsthatesubreddits", or something like that filled with most self important douchenozzles that coordinate mass reporting of posters/subs that they have a beef with.
So like the war room lounge

They dont call them The Lounge Lizards for nothing!

Its even further than that. Its not that you don't want to hear it, its that you don't want even want people to be able to express it amoungst themselves. You can always just not go to the reddit if you don't want to hear it. These people don't want people to be able to express their thoughts at all.

Right-wingers just need to realize that they're unwanted by today's corporate environment. It might push the American right to adopt a platform which actually suits them, which is actually, truly conservative, rather than this pro-corporate, free market, tax breaks for the rich bullshit which has held them back. That's a neo-liberal or "neo-conservative" (a.k.a neo-liberalism with hollow religious pandering) ideology, nothing to do with the right or conservatism.

They've set up their own demise so it's hard to feel sorry about it. But again, maybe it'll help them figure it out. Because the longer this goes, the more they'll become obsolete under today's circumstances.
Most of those groups don't have anything to do with conservatism either. They're only on the "right" insofar as they oppose the "left", not because of any actual ideological overlap with policies. The incongruity of their stated positions on free speech, the 2nd Amendment, abortion, the death penalty, etc. should make that apparent. Everywhere that the left is hypocritical, you'll find that these people are equally hypocritical because their positions are expressed as the antithesis of the left, and the antithesis of hypocritical positions is hypocritical positions running in the opposite direction.

So like the war room lounge

They dont call them The Lounge Lizards for nothing!
Kinda I guess. They targeted a pepper growing sub that I visit from time to time because the mods removed some blm bullshit that was posted. That's how unhinged these people are.

Most of those groups don't have anything to do with conservatism either. They're only on the "right" insofar as they oppose the "left", not because of any actual ideological overlap with policies. The incongruity of their stated positions on free speech, the 2nd Amendment, abortion, the death penalty, etc. should make that apparent. Everywhere that the left is hypocritical, you'll find that these people are equally hypocritical because their positions are expressed as the antithesis of the left, and the antithesis of hypocritical positions is hypocritical positions running in the opposite direction.
The Left should be opposed. Especially right now.

You’ll find us in Home Depot being productive citizens.

<{clintugh}>

53947-full.jpg

Back