r/The_Donald banned

Krystalnacht over at Reddit today, apparently.
source.gif

No one likes pure capitalism.

Also no a private company can't do what they want with their business.

Cant discriminate.
can't monopolize

Shouldn't be able to restrict free speech

If they're regulated to be forced to allow people to say things on their own private sites then that's a restriction on their free speech.

No it just turns out that truly right wing ideas are absolutely despised by popular society. Sorry you're so triggered that your political movement is dead in the water and despised by the public.
I remember before the 2016 election, leftists on Reddit were saying that the US would never have a Republican president again lol.

You guys still haven't learned.

and yes youre a leftist

I remember before the 2016 election, leftists on Reddit were saying that the US would never have a Republican president again lol.

You guys still haven't learned.

and yes youre a leftist
If it wasn't for election fuckery and an uneven playing field, Republicans would never have another president. Don't forget donnys election subverted the popular will of the people. Which I know you think is totally awesome. Minority rules! Isn't it great?

reddit annoys me too many edge lords trying to be funny. has anyone been reading about something yet finding themselves scrolling through a myriad of jokes.

its time for new platform anyway as reddit feels very outdated.
For hobbies there is no better place than Reddit. Pretty much any interest I have there are multiple sub-Reddits for them. I wouldn't dare go there for anything else though.

If it wasn't for election fuckery and an uneven playing field, Republicans would never have another president. Don't forget donnys election subverted the popular will of the people. Which I know you think is totally awesome. Minority rules! Isn't it great?
"Conspiracy theories for me but nor for thee"

Did wallstreetbets made the cut? If so then the world still has hope!

Normally I would have to believe even the hate fueled left would be concerned over what's happening but I truly believe it's beyond them to feel anything but pure hatred in politics.
Hate filled left. Haha you are such a parrot.

There's no conspiracy in asserting that you lost by three million votes to one of the worst democratic nominees ever.

LOL. Aw, still hiding behind California and NYC, two liberal shit holes, for those 3 million votes. Sorry, that's why the electoral exists so we're not the United States of Soy.

Did wallstreetbets made the cut? If so then the world still has hope!
They will be soon. The admins have said several times that the Reddit higher ups are harassing them daily.

pro-corporate, free market, tax breaks for the rich bullshit (a.k.a neo-liberalism with hollow religious pandering) ideology, nothing to do with the right or conservatism.

They're a circus, and you've hit the nail on the head. They hate the commies but they're literally encouraging communist policies through these government bailouts. The only thing missing is the government asking for ownership stakes in these corporations, and they've already basically done that with GM in the past.

LOL. Aw, still hiding behind California and NYC, two liberal shit holes, for those 3 million votes. Sorry, that's why the electoral exists so we're not the United States of Soy.

why do you keep saying that you're American? a mod even called you out on this shit last time.

No one likes pure capitalism.

Also no a private company can't do what they want with their business.

Cant discriminate.
can't monopolize

Shouldn't be able to restrict free speech

This is such a myopic equivalence. The reason companies aren’t allowed to discriminate in the hiring process should be more or less obvious in a society that supports the concept of equal opportunity. Monopolies are legislated because of the negative impacts to consumers and free market competition.

What you’re calling “freedom of speech” isn’t freedom of speech, it’s content control. Just like a publisher is free to pick and choose what texts they publish, a social media website is free to curate its content. Your freedom of speech isn’t being hurt here, it’s your use of a product that’s being restricted. The product is non-essential, there’s no good reason why you need to be on reddit. So let the free market do it’s thing: if there’s enough demand out there for a social media platform more or less free of content restriction, someone else I’ll build it and users will flock to it.

Reactions: 0_o
There's no conspiracy in asserting that you lost by three million votes to one of the worst democratic nominees ever.
If the tables were turned and trump lost by the electoral vote/won by the popular vote, you'd be singing a different tune, let's be real.

Big shame how things are turning out and how the last few years have been politically.

I do feel pity for any republican / conservative in today's climate. It must be difficult.

Sack it off fellas. Accept defeat.

Back