R. Kelly

Oh yeah another thing. What kind of fucking moron tapes themselves doing illegal things? I know he gets enough girls that if he wanted to watch himself fuck it wouldn't of been a problem to find a legal lass. It's just silly to give everyone such hard evidence. And let's just say you do tape it, try to safeguard it a little better and not let it get out to the internet.

Taped or not vod, he committed a crime. That shouldn't be relevant. And yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That mofo could have almost any chick he wanted. I think it's more a mental fuck-up since this is (at least) the second time he's doing a minor.

The thing is, if somebody's sick in a certain regard, he's sick, period. Age, sex, religion, or social status should play no role in the legal process.

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
The thing is, if somebody's sick in a certain regard, he's sick, period. Age, sex, religion, or social status should play no role in the legal process.

...if only we had a perfect world

Given the recent child abuse scandals, I've researched the web and educated myself on the topic.

I found a solid website that depicts these crimes.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial/pedophiles/

"A child molester is described as an older person, male or female, which experiences any type of sexual act with another person who is a child. The majority of child molesters, more than 95 percent, are male.

America

Yea, I did hear from my friends that there was a VIDEO of R. Kelly having sex with a minor... Some of my friends watched it! They said he looked like he was on crack and (as perverted as all my friends are) they said it was "discusting." They told me about it in graphic detail.

The radio stations in Chicago (where R. Kelly is from) had seen this video, too. And they have not played one R. Kelly song on the air for the past 2 months!!! 2 months!!! Pretty quick system we have here.

The fucked up thing is that he's been busted before with minors. Being from Chicago, I know how the system works... and it doesn't suprise me the "money talks, bull-shit walks."

Isn't it strange that Aaliyah's first CD (that R. Kelly produced) was called "Age Ain't Nothing But A Number." ??? WTF???

I still got some kelly cd's. I'm not sure what to with them. His music was good but sexual preference is criminal.

As for her song ko, all lyrics are inspired by life experience. In some countries it's traditional to marry at the age of 13-18, so that makes his criminal act look"less" bad. But the fact still is, he lives in this country and hence, needs to comply with rules. I don't know if he forced her to do it, did he?

Damn son he pissed on her face?????

R. Kelly rules.

It makes older dudes (of my age group) feel good to tag the jailbait...I stay away from it myself and don't condone the practice.

i hope he dies
his music sucks

he isnt as high as a fucking mountain- hes gonna be bubbas bitch in jail

WTF??? I aint buying his shit anymore. Boycot the freak!!

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
Michael Jackson comes to mind. Deja vu all over again?

Not quite. Michael Jackson is a homosexual phedophile.

I seriously think this is pretty fucked on his part. Lets face it, the girl is 14, she knows who he is.....of course she is gonna give it up.

Man, I wish I was famous.....I'd put that power to good use. Like solving world hunger and getting legal aged women to suck my dick.

Ya I ain't buying his shit anymore either, but I'll keep the old shit. I still sometimes listen to mj's thriller under assumption he wasn't fucked up back then.

For those who care, here is more on pedophiles..

"It should be said from the very beginning that no one knows how many pedophiles exist in America since the overwhelming majority never fulfill their fantasies, nor do they come to the attention of law enforcement agents. They seem content to fantasize in the safety and comfort of their own homes. The most common type of pedophile personality is the immature model. These people have never been able to maintain a successful interpersonal relationship with others. At some point in their lives, they discover that sexual activities with pre-pubescent children can be achieved and they feel a sense of fulfillment they cannot obtain anywhere else. They are classified as loner deviants and usually will not associate with other deviants. Since they lack social contact with others, they spiral downward into deeper recesses of pedophilia and fantasies(5).

Pedophiles can be found at every social and economic level and can be established members of the community. Sadly, we have all read stories in local newspapers concerning members of clergy, respected businessmen and schoolteachers who were exposed as pedophiles or child molesters. In 1985, a Roman Catholic priest in Louisiana pleaded guilty to 33 charges of sexual abuse against 33 boys. He later admitted that he molested several dozen others. He was released in 1995 and later arrested again for the rape of a 12-year-old -girl. In one of America

I saw the Video, The girl didn't look 14 at all. I would have fucked her and so would anyone else not knowing her age.

A man with less public exposure might not wanna be too careful, but when you have superstar status you DO wanna make sure that you handle such issues the right way.

Dude. The girl looked young. I probably still would of fucked her if I didn't know her age. But she looked real young.

This is like the third or fourth (documented) time he has had sex with an underage girl. For what its worth I think there were other factors in this specific incident, namely blackmail. It seems that the girl in this tape is the neice of a former assosciate of Kelly's who may have been trying to set him up. That said, I hope he gets convicted and serves as much time as they can give him. Its true that a lot of young girls lie about their ages and try to manipulate celebs, but to take advantage of them is akin to taking money from a retard: just cause they're offering it dont mean you should say yes. There's literally thousands of hot legal chicks who would turn themselves into filthy sluts for this guy, and he still bangs teenagers? More than once? After being caught for it? Gimme a break. I consider people that prey on children to be among the worst of humanity, and I consider stupid people to be a first class annoyance. He is without a doubt in both categories. I dont think his cellmates will see nothin wrong with a little bump and grind.

Back