R.Kelly is Dating a Teenager

She's legal, they're consenting adults. And he drops hits.

The perverted lucky sicko lucky dirty lucky bastard I hope his dirty lucky black lucky cock falls off.

The lucky dirty lucky bastard.

He makes me sick.

tumblr_mrq62drVzN1rg28udo2_250.gif

Legal r not he has displayed a liking for young teens in the past. He is a sick fuck.

I was 28 and dated a 19 year old who was more of an adult than me.

Her ass was 18 but her job, car and aspirations were 30. Best GF I ever had. Even when we broke up it was like "well that was fun but I gotta go do this, you gotta do that, let's call it a wrap."

Point is for all intents and purposes she was a teenager. But she was smarter and had her shit more together than every Real Housewives cast. And them bitches are super "mature".

The law's the the law but this idea that teenager automatically equals gullible child simply ain't a universal truth.

R. Kelly's sicker than a cock with a cough, but don't hate on men.who do find diamonds in the rough.

Dude's a scumbag and overrated musician.

"Let me stick my key in your ignition"

Holy shit what clever songwriting!!!!

"You remind me of my Jeep, I wanna ride you"

giphy.gif

When i was 16 i was banging a 29 year old :oops:

You remind me of Chinese food, I wanna eat out your box

Aww shit where's my Grammy?

However, he is clearly some kind of sexual deviant. He peed on an underage woman and finds young teenage women irresistible.

The only difference between a rich sexual deviant and an average joe schmoe is 10 million dollars.

He is Chi-Town's Finest. he aint from Africa.
He is a mountain...he is a tall tree...ooooooh...he is a swift wind sweeping the country........ooooooh

Back